Gold Diggers Inc. now recruiting!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, from latest observations,

I.) how does party-play influence the monster-dropchance ?

I don't think we'll know this yet for a while.... but yesterday ...

WE GOT TWO LEGENDARIES

wooooooooooooooooo

w w w wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:)

;)

gogo

p.s. Improbable protectors x 2 ... one for schot, one for me! :P

Amazing, gogo!

Now, what level is going to be the next weeks gold digger event? I feel like contributing to the MF pool as well with a newly created char while I'm leveling up the current ones.

Hey, got a Shadow Warrior level 34 for the event, just need to level up to 35 and get the whole lucreti set level 45 :)

Oh, are you thinking in doing the Gold Diggers more times or other days in the week? I don't play on Sundays :P

Oh I read that this morning... I'd be probably asleep :)

Now what I need is the full lucreti set level 45, some cool mf stuff and a smith to whet my armor. Only that... :P

You and gogo got lucky and scored 2 Impenetrable Protectors + a Relic, and I found the amulet in this Set right before I met up with Schot :P

If I'm gonna get 100% MF I need some help again, and this time I need amulets with atleast 8.5% MF.

EDIT: I would suggest we get ourself into gold as soon as possible to find loot that contains all stats, as the Relic you found Schot would have contained MF based on EP if you had found it in gold.

As much as I would love to start farming in Gold, the minimum level for Guardians is 66. For our MF specced builds, that is suicide. What level are we comfortable to go Gold? 50? A Veiled party could do it at 35 tho... that much I tried :paladin:

Some more gold struck! level 230 Instrument of the Assassin :whistle:

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Sooo, what's the level for this week's gold diggers? I need to prep a toon if you want some more MF added to the pool :paladin:

EDIT: Besides... if it's below 60, I'll have to book some time on the clan shoppers, so it may take some time... This is why I'm asking in advance, since my own shoppers are level 75 and 100 now.

Edited by Dobri

Gawd yer fast Barris, lol. It's like you're waiting under the Christmas Tree. :4rofl:

Ayup, I just turned on the countdown moments ago. We're going to try a different time tomorrow to see if it will allow more people to join in. If it's a bad time for anyone lemme know. Don't worry if you can't make it for tomorrow Dobri. We plan to have this run often. Probably 3 times a week. :drool:

Gawd yer fast Barris, lol. It's like you're waiting under the Christmas Tree. :4rofl:

Ayup, I just turned on the countdown moments ago. We're going to try a different time tomorrow to see if it will allow more people to join in. If it's a bad time for anyone lemme know. Don't worry if you can't make it for tomorrow Dobri. We plan to have this run often. Probably 3 times a week. :drool:

That's 10 pm here in spain. I think I'm gonna be a zombie on Thursday morning... Luckily my mother is out :D

I will play till 5AM if I have to, but I'll make it. All I need is a few spare hours with the level 30 clan shopper and I will be ready in no time. You know me, Schot - when I set my mind on something, I can bring up a char in no time :D

lol, to be honest when I posted above I really wasn't worried about you being able to make it. I have no doubt you can. :4rofl:

I will play till 5AM if I have to, but I'll make it. All I need is a few spare hours with the level 30 clan shopper and I will be ready in no time. You know me, Schot - when I set my mind on something, I can bring up a char in no time :D

Or I can help you gain most of those levels in no time if we do the Cursed Forest quest trick.

Don't worry about me :drool: I'll make some niob smith/XP equip and I'll farm the griffin till I'm 35. This will net me some low level set items and it's really fast. I know how to deal with quick leveling - besides, I wouldn't want to keep anyone occupied with my own problem :D

Just wait for me at the digging site tomorrow :4rofl: Will something like +150% MF be sufficient?

I missed a 0 there, should be 5000% :4rofl:

On a more serious note, 100% is the requirement and 150% would be a great amount to have at level 35.

Well, I'm going in-game to set up the equipment for the char now :)I've made the build plan, so I should be all prepped up soon.

As much as I would like to go higher than 100% I think we'll keep the minimum at that for now. Feel free to go higher! ^^

Well, I'll see what I can do. At least the Seraphim has a number of slots I can utilize, but still, one may strike a good balance between niob arts, + all skills and +MF based on EP. It'll take a while to shop them, but it'll be a fun event.

I'm level 17 now, pelting the Griffin like crazy :4rofl:

Please Sign In or Sign Up