Power-Leveling on a Console?

I am specifically asking about the XBOX 360 although I am unaware that matters.

Anyways, I have a main Profile and my highest char is a 42 Dryad, I just downed Gar for the first time and just got my unique mount.

But I was just wondering if I could create a new profile, new char, and join into a Free World of my 42 Dryad and down Gar again to boost through levels on a different Profile.

So, I tried it. . . . I never got to Gar, I found that mobs I was killing with my Dryad weren't benefitting the level 1 I had as player 2.

Anyone know why this isn't working?

And . . . .

Is there anyway to do this successfully?

p.s. I apologize if there is already a topic on this. If there is please messege me the link and delete this topic.

Thank you.

So, I tried it. . . . I never got to Gar, I found that mobs I was killing with my Dryad weren't benefitting the level 1 I had as player 2.

Anyone know why this isn't working?

And . . . .

Is there anyway to do this successfully?

p.s. I apologize if there is already a topic on this. If there is please messege me the link and delete this topic.

Thank you.

The low-level toon will affect the enemy level. Such a big difference will greatly lower the levels, probably to the enemies "minimum level".

I bet you noticed that all the enemies you were killing were "low" experience. What colour were the target circles? If they were white, you need to advance the campaign to a more difficult area of Ancaria to make the enemies tougher. Tougher (higher-level) enemies give more experience Now, bear in mind that experience gained (either "per kill" or "quest experience") is scaled to character level. If you are getting 350 experience. from killing an orc with your level 42, your level 1 will only be getting 50-75 (I'm guessing here) experience for that same kill. The experience is not split, just scaled.

Powerlevelling the way you describe works fine, in fact if you use the VD exploit in the desert, you should be able to gain quite a few levels fot your new toon very quickly. Just watch the enemy levels.

Just a hint - make sure you take your low-level to mount island to get them a mount as well before trying the Viperish Disease in desert. Be warned that the low-level will probably die if you're not extremely careful. Controlling both toons by oneself is not too hard, with a little practice!