Requesting Guide for the Carnach Caves!

I was running around down there on my level 42 Dryad looking for bosses

So, can someone either:

(1) Reply with a thorough guide with pictures of how someone should run this dungeon.

Or

(2) Create a Topic to be hopefully stickied of a thorough guide with pictures of how someone should run this dungeon.

Thank you.

steeleraine

Heya Steele!

As this isn't a guide, but instead a request for a guide, I've moved it into the Sacred 2 General Discussion. Hopefully someone will come up with a nice map, guide for you.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Problem is, there are two campaigns and both follow the paths through the tunnels in different directions. Its also not the easiest place to wander through, even after playing a year I can find myself going backwards in them, not that I get lost anymore. I can give you a picture of the tunnel map, but really, the best way to learn them is by doing them a few times.

dragonislandboatmap.jpg

The tunnels extend a little under the seraphim islands making it hard to show you them all.

Hey there Steele. :D Have you had a look at the map I made? Dungeon Map of Ancaria Does that answer your needs?

P.s.

Renamed topic title to include the name of the dungeon area. "Carnach Cave"

Kinda, I was kinda just wondering how many bosses were in there. I guess only one. . . . ? Thats pretty upsetting.

Haha, I know eh. Aaaall that space and only boss you can fight in it when playing Free Play. There is the Magmadur Dragon you can get to from a quest on Seraphim Island but only in SP I think... It takes you to that small cave just west of the seraphim Island.