The Fat Rat

There is a quest in the last village before you leave the orc region to get a rat for an orc near standing on the res shrine there.

Now ever since Ice and Blood it has stopped linking the parts up.

The steps are:

The Fat Rat

• Rat Infestation

• A spider for a rat

• The rat’s new home

Luckily for me I remember the steps but anyone else doing that quest chain could think it only has 1 step and unless they happen to wander in right direction and find the ? mark in a camp later on, they would never know.

Has anyone else had this problem?

If you do the 2nd and 3rd parts, they appear under the chain header but it would be pure luck if anyone new to game found the next steps.

There is a quest in the last village before you leave the orc region to get a rat for an orc near standing on the res shrine there.

Now ever since Ice and Blood it has stopped linking the parts up.

The steps are:

The Fat Rat

• Rat Infestation

• A spider for a rat

• The rat’s new home

Luckily for me I remember the steps but anyone else doing that quest chain could think it only has 1 step and unless they happen to wander in right direction and find the ? mark in a camp later on, they would never know.

Has anyone else had this problem?

If you do the 2nd and 3rd parts, they appear under the chain header but it would be pure luck if anyone new to game found the next steps.

I will try to watch for that on my next play through Colif.

I had the same problem....The quest marker didn't advance for me either...I did find the location while wandering and was able to finish it....I've found several quests that do not update properly since I installed Ice and Blood . I have to go thru quests again for the Bestiary and I will compile a list of broken and non-updating quests as I go