Shopping Gems (PC/Ice and Blood)

Heya all,

Decided to post some examples of level 200 shopping. People ask what I generally shop, and what a level 200 can buy. Here are some nice examples of level 200 shopping.

Hope you like 'em!

Greetz

PC Ice and Blood version Console players can read up about PC's Skill Nerf

Here

As proven here, Chrona's remark on 55% DB holds untrue. AFAIK, the rest is pretty much true.

More pics to come soon!

All Skills with random/Defensive Modifiers

aaf_DF.jpgaaf_armor.jpg

aaf_DoT.jpgaaf_shieldenerg.jpgaaf_shieldreg.jpg

aaf_XP.jpg

P.S. The shield energy value on this particular amulet is a bit lower than usual. (45%)

All skills, with random modifier. This spawns with a.o.

- Constitution

- Defensive Skills

- Offensive Skills

- Hitpoints

- Bargaining

- General Skills

- DoT

- Shield Regeneration

- Max Shield Energy

All Skills + Offensive coming. All Skills/DB, All Skills/RpH, All Skills COCE etc.

Jewelry with Double Stats

DoubleDB.jpgDoubleDoT.jpg

Basically, double stats jewelry has two layers of the same stat. Whereas a level 211 DB ring has ~37/38%, double stats results in this.

Double-Skill amulets can be found ranging from +15 to +18 All Skills. In theory, +19 should be possible, as 2 x+9 + numeric overflow could create a +19 Double Skill amulet. Needless to say, I do not find those too often.

Hard damage jewelry

aaf_XX.jpgdmg_XX.jpg

Will update the XX-All skills soon with a pic of 63-63/+9 All Skills. DB and Crit version of Dmg XX-XX also coming.

Hard damage jewelry ranges from ~58 to low 60. Can be found with a.o.

- All Skills

- Critical Hits

- Damage %

- Deathblow

- XP per Kill

- COCE and OCE

- Most Combat Art's

Edited by Barristan

Heya all,

Decided to post some examples of level 200 shopping. People ask what I generally shop, and what a level 200 can buy. Here are some nice examples of level 200 shopping.

Hope you like 'em!

Greetz

All Skills with random/Defensive Modifiers

aaf_DF.jpgaaf_DF.jpgaaf_armor.jpg

aaf_DoT.jpgaaf_shieldenerg.jpgaaf_shieldreg.jpg

aaf_XP.jpg

All skills, with random modifier. This spawns with a.o.

- Constitution

- Defensive Skills

- Offensive Skills

- Hitpoints

- Bargaining

- General Skills

- DoT

- Shield Regeneration

- Max Shield Energy

Jewelry with Double Stats

DoubleDB.jpgDoubleDoT.jpg

Hard damage jewelry

aaf_XX.jpgdmg_XX.jpg

Sweet. Can't wait till I get high enough level for those. I got another 30 or so to go. :)

Not to judge here but I've found better stuff on the console...Like A Lord Wayne's Wild Rage amulet in the shop except slightly better! Just to let you know with a 130 Dryad on niob I'm finding the same stuff your finding at 200! I will say those aren't terrible though...all I'm saying is keep tryin' your luck and you'll find better!

Edited by Skylar Cb
Not to judge here but I've found better stuff on the console...Like A Lord Wayne's Wild Rage amulet in the shop except slightly better! Just to let you know with a 130 Dryad on niob I'm finding the same stufff your finding at 200! I will say those aren't terrible though...all I'm saying is keep tryin' your luck and you'll find better!

I had expected an answer like this.....On console yes... where there were no skill nerfs. Please read where posts belong before posting this. Just read your reply to someone asking a question in another topic.... you said he/she had to read better......

You will not find much better than this on PC. Not terrible.... :) The skills used to be double this value... we were hit hard, unlike you lucky folk

And those Ammy's, better than Lord Wayne's have totally lost all value for us. RpH makes runes better than that item. I have added some notes for you, where you can read up on the skill nerf on PC.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
Not to judge here but I've found better stuff on the console...Like A Lord Wayne's Wild Rage amulet in the shop except slightly better! Just to let you know with a 130 Dryad on niob I'm finding the same stufff your finding at 200! I will say those aren't terrible though...all I'm saying is keep tryin' your luck and you'll find better!

Oh skylar...... you are blessed and cursed at the same time. while is sux that console is doomed to never see any updates or patches. you can still find full strength jewels. and socket them into any level item without changing the level of the item. We are on Ice and Blood which has drastically changed the way we build. more emphasis on RPH. we also have a 200 rune cap now which Console does not. The stuff Barris is finding at level 200 on Ice and Blood is as good as it gets, about half of what you will be able to find on Console.

Cheers and happy building!

Great stuff Barris, I'm always on the lookout for skills + defensive/offensive/vitality on my Shadow Warrior, and skills + RPH or damage + deathblow.

So if you have some spares I gladly take them off your hands :)

Edited by Spunky
Any chance you'd be able to use some of those double DB rings to work out the percentage needed to get to ~100% in total? If you dont wanna waste them you could export and test it quickly.

I think the diminishing return would make that almost impossible. even if you socketed 20 of them you would be a ways off.

All these changes are part of what really bugs me about the Sacred team. So rushed and poorly thought out. From the original, where all skills items made any other skill items pretty worthless by being the same value we are now at where general/defensive/offensive skills have been nerfed exactly as much as all skills were, making them pretty well useless too. Why couldn't they have spent 5 minutes and put in a variable scale for the values, where if armor lore was a 15, all skills a 9, then defensive skills would be about 11 or 12. Makes way more sense.

I love Sacred 2, mostly for the detail of the world, but the detail in other places really leaves me with kind of annoyed.

All these changes are part of what really bugs me about the Sacred team. So rushed and poorly thought out. From the original, where all skills items made any other skill items pretty worthless by being the same value we are now at where general/defensive/offensive skills have been nerfed exactly as much as all skills were, making them pretty well useless too. Why couldn't they have spent 5 minutes and put in a variable scale for the values, where if armor lore was a 15, all skills a 9, then defensive skills would be about 11 or 12. Makes way more sense.

I love Sacred 2, mostly for the detail of the world, but the detail in other places really leaves me with kind of annoyed.

The re-balancing made the game brand new for us that had played it a lot before ice and blood. We are re-inventing how we build and believe it or not, making better, more powerful toons along the way.

sorry, we took your cool thread away from your original idea Barris. your showcase of jewels available at 200 in Ice and Blood is really incredible.

Any chance you'd be able to use some of those double DB rings to work out the percentage needed to get to ~100% in total? If you dont wanna waste them you could export and test it quickly.

I think the diminishing return would make that almost impossible. even if you socketed 20 of them you would be a ways off.

100% yes, most likely, but I just wonder what you would reach if you socketed/wore 22 or so of those 55% Db rings...youd have to be pretty close.

100% yes, most likely, but I just wonder what you would reach if you socketed/wore 22 or so of those 55% Db rings...youd have to be pretty close.

It goes up fast with these.... 80% is doable, and more than enough :)

Greetz

The re-balancing made the game brand new for us that had played it a lot before ice and blood. We are re-inventing how we build and believe it or not, making better, more powerful toons along the way.

I'm not disagreeing with this but it just makes no sense that an item the boosts 3 skills gets penalized exactly the same as an item that boosts all your skills.

It just seems rushed and poorly thought out. Much like the original game where +all items had the same boost as a single +skill item. You'd think if they decided to rethink the balance they would have thought a little harder about it.

Edited by Phredius
  • 5 months later...

I'm not disagreeing with this but it just makes no sense that an item the boosts 3 skills gets penalized exactly the same as an item that boosts all your skills.

It just seems rushed and poorly thought out. Much like the original game where +all items had the same boost as a single +skill item. You'd think if they decided to rethink the balance they would have thought a little harder about it.

You're correct, it doesn't make much sense, I can only assume that that's what you get for working under-the-gun so to speak...

• 1 month later...

I got today two of the best gems :

doubleexp.png

Legendary Talisman - Double experience% stat

doubleskills.png

Amulet - Double Skills stat

:)

Edited by Woody

Heya,

nice finds Woody :) Good for the 200 project. IIRC the double skills are a bit tricky, they have some sort of range. From 14/15 to 16-18.

I would have to check my shopper to see what the highest double skills were. It should be 2x9 .... As 15 is pobably 2x 7.5+ (8 flat single value)

Greetz

Want me to check if I have similar jewelry available for the project?

Edited by Barristan

Thanks. ^^

Yup, double skills are a bit strange sometimes.

I got a +6 all skills at level 57 too if I well remember.

Want me to check if I have similar jewelry available for the project?

Sure, please ! (and if you have some +xx%experience/damage : fire btw) :)

Edited by Woody