Durable Caster/bfg Seraphim Guide

About This Guide

Please do not look at my guide and prejudge it as a Swiss Army Seraphim because it's far from that...If you look at the title you would see all uses of her aspects revolve around her BFG & Magic capabilities. With that said, I hope you find the guide helpful & without any further ado, let's get started...

Skills & Deity

Deity = Forens - Because Seraphims can't take Testa & cus it's like a temporary Warding Energy Buff

Level 02- Concentration.pngConcentration - For Dual Buffs & Lesser Regen Times

Level 03- Revered Technology Lore.pngRevered Technology Lore - For BFG, Combat Art Damage & Mod Points

Level 05- Tactics Lore.pngTactics Lore - For Weapon Damage In General & Mod Points For Exalted Warrior

Level 08- Revered Technology Focus.pngRevered Technology Focus - For Reduced Regen Times & More Mod Points

Level 12- Ranged Weapons.pngRanged Weapons - For More Efficient BFG Use & Faster Attack Speed

Level 18- Armor Lore.pngArmor Lore - For Reduced Regen Penalties & Later Use Of Defensive Skills

Level 25- Celestial Magic Lore.pngCelestial Magic Lore - For Combat Art Damage & Mod Points

Level 35- Exalted Warrior Focus.pngExalted Warrior Focus - For More Mod Points & Reduced Regen Times

Level 50- Constitution.pngConstitution - For More Hitpoints & Overall Durability

Level 65- Warding Energy Lore.pngWarding Energy Lore OR Toughness.pngToughness -

....Toughness for campaign or Warding Energy Lore for PvP

Note: If you want to take this Seraphim to a high level (beyond 100), you will want to master the following skills on this list in this order: Revered Tech Lore, Tactics Lore, Concentration, Armor Lore, Ranged Weapons, Celestial Magic Lore, Exalted Warrior Focus, Constitution, Warding Energy Lore/Toughness, Revered Tech Focus.

Attribute Points

This is pretty much straight forward...Assign most of your points to DEXTERITY for better BFG Efficiency, INTELLIGENCE & STAMINA for more Potent Combat Arts, and WILLPOWER for better Spell Resistance seeing as how your Skills don't cover Spell Resistance more so than just Durability & Ranged Brute Force!

Combos & Buff Usage

As for BUFFS I recommend you use all of them if you're a PvP Seraphim otherwise just stick to Battle Stance & BFG...

Now as for COMBOS there is only 1 I use and needless to say, only 1 I can recommend...If you have any suggestions here, I'm Open Ears...Anyway now, back on subject; The combo I use is as follows, in order: Pelting Strikes then Soul Hammer. This combo is just deadly if you start & finish using Flaring Nova then you lay this bad boy down...It'll wipe out a crowd of like 8-12 enemies with ease!

Combat Art Mods

Exalted Warrior.pngExalted Warrior

Soul Hammer

Bronze: Aim = Increased Critical Hit Chance

Silver: Battering = Reduces Enemy Armor Class

Gold: Incision = Chance For Deep Wounds

Pelting Strikes

Bronze: Thrust = More Damage

Silver: Enfeeble = Reduces Enemy Defense Value

Gold: Precision = Increased Critical Hit Chance

Assailing Somersault

Bronze: Spurt = Better Range

Silver: Brawn = More Damage

Gold: Concussion = Adds A Chance To Stun

Battle Stance (Buff)

Bronze: Aggression = Increased Weapon Damage

Silver: Flexibility = Adds Chance To Evade Weapon Attacks

Gold: Retaliation = Adds Chance To Reflect Close Combat

Celestial Magic.pngCelestial Magic

Baneful Smite

Bronze: Laggard = Slows Speed Of Enemy

Silver: Potential = Increased Chance To Induce Weakening Effect

Gold: Chain = Adds Chance For Chain Lightning

Radiant Pillar

Bronze: Hypnosis = Attracts Opponents To The Center Of The Attack

Silver: Brightness = Increases Area Of Effect

Gold: Magnify = Increases The Damage Output

Hallowed Restoration

Bronze: Remedy = Increases Healing Effictiveness

Silver: Prevention = Adds Temporary Damage Over Time Protection

Gold: Solidarity = Extends Effects To Nearby Allies

Revered Technology.pngRevered Technology

Archangel's Wrath

Bronze: Red Hot = Increased Damage Output

Silver: Lock = Spell Will Seek Its Target

Gold: Greek Fire = Increases chance for burn effect

Flaring Nova

Bronze: Expand = Increases The Radius

Silver: Stun = Adds A Chance To Stun

Gold: Flux = Increases Spell Damage

Warding Energy (Buff)

Bronze: Projectile Reflection = Chance to reflect ranged damage

Silver: Magic Mirror = Chance to reflect spells

Gold: Block = Improves the damage mitigation

BeeEffGee (Buff)

Bronze & Silver: Enhancement = Increased Damage

Gold: Accuracy = Increased Chance To Hit Enemy

Equipment

As for Equipment on my Seraphim I use the Endijian's Artifacts Set (all except for chestplate) for Armor which really helps out my Main Aspect of Revered Technology & for the chestplate I use the Holy Protection Chestplate for the armor bonus & the sockets...Now for backup weapons besides the BFG I use a Stalworth Safeguard combined with an Officer's Saber that has level 200 damage/all skills rings in it which is great for close combat where you can't use the BFG! As for rings, use stuff for better offense and defense & for amulets use Amulet of the Seraish for Player VS. Player or Artamark's Star for Campaign....

Closing

This Seraphim that I have built like this has been on platinum difficulty at level 85 going through the Wastelands with out much hassle...There is one downside to the console version of this character though...It's the fact that the BFG has real trouble hitting Mud Sucker & Fen Fire Monsters...Don't ask me why though! Anyway...on a side note, Thanks to everyone who views this & finds it helpful & Thanks to everyone who helped me in the past with how to build a Seraphim cus without them, this build wouldn't be possible!

Edited by locolagarto