Brief Words to DarkMatters and XBOX Live players

Since I'm a newbie in Sacred 2 ( NOT to be mistaken with NIOB;) I found the most important answers to the game's mechanics and evolution

of the characters right here at DarkMatters, and believe me when I say I always read RPG manuals.

I have the game for a couple of months and after some mad reading on darkmatters I finally understood the basics, allowing me to enjoy

even more the game itself and spreading the word to my friends and collegues about the importance of this particular "dark-bible".

The quick responses, the build-ups, cool tips and awesome information make this site an "unique item" for any Sacred 2 player.

I mean, seriously, nice job!

Im a Xbox360 player and got inspired with the potencial of Live mode with the topic: "Gamertags".

From all players I´ve met in Xbox Live to people with characters God Alike, even the ones that kicked my shiny @ss on PVP (Yeah I know...), I never played

an online game with so much guys willing to help EVERY SINGLE TIME I make a question, join a party, etc.

Some even give unique items with "all skills +" or "Experience per Kill" to newbies like scrap metal, allowing us to level up so much faster! lol

There are people out there with some mad skills!

So in the end, THANK YOU ALL for the patience and help.

Maybe I'll be able to payback the assistance in the future to newbies like me:)

From yours truly:

Manu Vieira "Didlididlidum"

Ancaria awaits!

Edited by Didlididlidum
  • 1 month later...

Brief words they might be but they are very very kind. It's folks like yourself included that make it so great Manu. I only wish I had seen this sooner. :D

Brief words they might be but they are very very kind. It's folks like yourself included that make it so great Manu. I only wish I had seen this sooner. :)

Wow, yeah how did we miss this for like 4 days... I must have fell asleep or something.

Manu, it is awesome that you see us for what we really are. We are community of like minded people, all here to have a good time, share with friends and help anyone we meet enjoy this game as much a we do.

And believe me, I know not all games and their associated followers are the same. it is quite unique to see what a couple of gamers with an idea to start a website can do in there spare time.

Dude you got stickied. Now that's an Honor! I've had my share of games....... Actually truth is I only played one other PC game. EverQuest Never did find a web site like this one. Found a good one similar to our SacredWiki but side by side SacredWiki would win out. I did CS for EverQuest for about 6-9 months and believe me this community is awesomely polite and respectful.

Gogo.... :) hand me a tissue, think I'm getting a lump in my throat.

Woooohooooo we rock :):yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Yeah, this site (and everybody on it!) is pretty much the bombdiggitty... :) I too wound up here looking for answers, and wound up staying for the awesome company. Welcome to the forum, Didlididlidum! Enjoy the wealth of resources here. :)

In total agreement with Manu, (and btw, a mad trippy name) I too am on XBox, and there are a fair few nice folks you meet online, but for the most part I play solo. Only been playing for a month now, but this site has been like, uber helpful and you blokes seem a top shelf crew...sucks I won't be able to play Sacred 2 with you'se, but ya can't win em all aye.

But yeah you guys helped me out heaps, because just reading the manual wasn't really enough to get the reigns on this game y'know. I read like every guide you guys have and all the awesome answers you give to like every question anyone could ever ask (hence me never posting before now to ask one) and the niceness you'se all exude did kind of make me want to thank you'se as well. Saw this pinned and I was like, 'Yeah wasn't the only one who thought so aye'.

So really you should take that as a massive credit upon yourselves. Your 2nd or 1st in google for 'Sacred 2 guides'. That beats gamespot, shop, faqs, whateverthehellotherguidesitesthereare. And this is in depth, and by the far the best dedicated guide forum for any game I've played so far that isn't an mmo.

I mean, if it weren't for youse I would have never known to make a shopper, who is my main, and I'm still trying to get to niob. On plat now at 86 with a BeeEffGee seraphim. Dobri's I do believe.

Good work boys (n girls) I take my beanie off to you'se.

In total agreement with Manu, (and btw, a mad trippy name) I too am on XBox, and there are a fair few nice folks you meet online, but for the most part I play solo. Only been playing for a month now, but this site has been like, uber helpful and you blokes seem a top shelf crew...sucks I won't be able to play Sacred 2 with you'se, but ya can't win em all aye.

But yeah you guys helped me out heaps, because just reading the manual wasn't really enough to get the reigns on this game y'know. I read like every guide you guys have and all the awesome answers you give to like every question anyone could ever ask (hence me never posting before now to ask one) and the niceness you'se all exude did kind of make me want to thank you'se as well. Saw this pinned and I was like, 'Yeah wasn't the only one who thought so aye'.

So really you should take that as a massive credit upon yourselves. Your 2nd or 1st in google for 'Sacred 2 guides'. That beats gamespot, shop, faqs, whateverthehellotherguidesitesthereare. And this is in depth, and by the far the best dedicated guide forum for any game I've played so far that isn't an mmo.

I mean, if it weren't for youse I would have never known to make a shopper, who is my main, and I'm still trying to get to niob. On plat now at 86 with a BeeEffGee seraphim. Dobri's I do believe.

Thanks for the post and an official welcome to darkmatters! I am glad to see so many new players finding us. And staying around to get to know us.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

all of the above. I cannot add to what has already been stated. I agree 1000%.

Welcome to all, stay a long time!

I remain, Etherian

Zomgod, never saw this!

Thanks Dan, I'm always uber happy when we read about the fans having a good time on the site. This community is A1, and that's a big part of how the good info gets out there.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to welcome you before, but I do so now, and hope you enjoyed the game.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:D

gogo

Posts like this make me wanna start Sacred 2 again.

You captured the very essence of why I joined this forum so long ago.

The very motivation I needed to contribute to the wiki and join the DARK clan.

it is truely a unique thing we have here, and it's nice people see it, and appreciate it.

Props to the DM community :D

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm happy toooooo ! :D

I love these forums there a delight to see and read, and I dont like reading much but on here its like :o livin' ina dream world or something special like that ;]

THANK YOU DarkMatters!

- Doz

I'm always late to the party.

Another 360 player here, well I will be when it decides to come back into stock in my local store.

I only really know gogo from this site but my god does he love sacred and the love in thiswebsite broke the rictor scale. I think he bypasses me on my addiction! I've not been around dark matters long and even when I am I tend to get lost lol but from reading the threads and being on quite a few other gaming forums, I know this is the only family friendly one I have come across and is the only one out of 34 that know my gender :cow_white: plus they have dancing cows :cow_white:

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm used to people in games (particularly FPS) being rude and/or obnoxious.

RPG is not much better actually, I would say COD has the worst online community EVER! Man I love that game but I cannot play it online, or any of my games infact well unless I get a voice changer but my gamertag is still way feminine lol

Funny thing is I'm banned/always get kicked from most of the online manhunt/gears of war matches. I am pretty good at those games and some people cant take it hehe.

anyway my long and winding point is that I'm going to have to probably re-upgrade my gold on xbox live considering you folks have made me want to play online.

If anyone understood that free marshmallows :crazy:

Awww.. shucks. Thank you very much, peeps! The secret is in the new members ;)

Just remember when Gogo does't deliver with the poutine, there will always be...

dancing cows :cow_white:

and sheep on the run :ike:

Ohwait, this is the public forums... neveryoumind about that last joke... :3lmao:

I have to say that out of all of the gaming boards that I have been to, this one has by far the nicest and most helpful people. Even when questions have been asked before everyone is still very friendly and helpful. A fantastic place with wonderful people.

I'm happy toooooo ! :D

I love these forums there a delight to see and read, and I dont like reading much but on here its like :o livin' ina dream world or something special like that ;]

THANK YOU DarkMatters!

- Doz

Yes! It's the special hypnotic font we use to inspire peeps to never leave our site :devil:

welcome dude, I really understand what you mean and I totally agree. enjoy your stay :drunkards:

Great nics like yours are what makes the community and fan love for the game genuine. It's palpable and infectious.

I'm always late to the party.

Another 360 player here, well I will be when it decides to come back into stock in my local store.

I only really know gogo from this site but my god does he love sacred and the love in thiswebsite broke the rictor scale. I think he bypasses me on my addiction! I've not been around dark matters long and even when I am I tend to get lost lol but from reading the threads and being on quite a few other gaming forums, I know this is the only family friendly one I have come across and is the only one out of 34 that know my gender :cow_white: plus they have dancing cows :cow_white:

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm used to people in games (particularly FPS) being rude and/or obnoxious.

RPG is not much better actually, I would say COD has the worst online community EVER! Man I love that game but I cannot play it online, or any of my games infact well unless I get a voice changer but my gamertag is still way feminine lol

Funny thing is I'm banned/always get kicked from most of the online manhunt/gears of war matches. I am pretty good at those games and some people cant take it hehe.

anyway my long and winding point is that I'm going to have to probably re-upgrade my gold on xbox live considering you folks have made me want to play online.

If anyone understood that free marshmallows :crazy:

Sigh :gogo: ...I"m just happy Dante we have another girl here on the boards. lol, I think there's less then ten in all these days, what...with thousands of guys here. Gaming makes for, er... distinct communities! :4rofl:

Gotta love this forum, and the people that support it :)

Makes me feel tingly inside :o

Easy tiger. PG 14 here :P (:lol:)

Awww.. shucks. Thank you very much, peeps! The secret is in the new members ;)

Just remember when Gogo does't deliver with the poutine, there will always be...

dancing cows :cow_white:

and sheep on the run :ike:

Ohwait, this is the public forums... neveryoumind about that last joke... :3lmao:

*cough*

K

I don't know how to respond to that

Engarde!

:starwars:

I have to say that out of all of the gaming boards that I have been to, this one has by far the nicest and most helpful people. Even when questions have been asked before everyone is still very friendly and helpful. A fantastic place with wonderful people.

Thank you

:hugs:

am I right in saying those poor sheep lol :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: :cow_white: hehe

Hey everyone, I’ve been lurking on this site for about amonth now and thought it’s about time I introduced myself.

Just to say this site has been an invaluable resource fromplanning my first characters, crossing the great wall into Arkamark and nowrunning around Nor Plat like a headless chicken looking for the Orc cave. ^^

However, on a more serious note I can’t thank people hereenough for running such a friendly and helpful community, with such a wealth ofinformation it’s become my new favourite hidey place. Although in all honesty, browsingthese forums is the only thing keeping me sane at work. Or at least oblivious to the fact I’m goinginsane, which is just as good I suppose :P

Anyhoo I’ve been looking for an excuse to renew my xbox goldmembership so if anyone is up for some online shenanigans, give me a shout.(Doz, I’ll add you tonight when I get home if I remember, your GT “Level UPT1ME” rite?)

Syrzan

(GT: Sryzan (someonestole my name *sad face*) )

Ps. I’m getting this error when trying to change my profile inthe account setting, anyone know whats up with it?

[#1026] Youare not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information.