I'd love to have a decent sig :)

Hey guys..

Im hopeless when it comes to animation/graphic designing..

But if someone can make a signature for me that would be great :)

Ill take what ever anyone makes, even its stupid. Consider it done, it will be my new signature.. PSN is GodsMercy, So prefably with that name on it!.. But hey I doubt anyone could be bothered with it but its worth a try.. Whatever signature made, Ill use.. even if its a signature worth crying over lol. :)

Don't worry you will get one here. They have a magic touch. But it may take a little time. :)

Edited by Bondbug

Heya Pagey

lol, it looks like we're looking for good sigmakers to help posters for the cause. Hopefully someone will save the day...or as in this case... the sig!

:D

gogo

You're not giving us much to work with. I see you're Australian though, so that gave me an idea. I made this signature for fun last weekend. You can have it if you're feeling patriotic.

australiasig.gif

Hahah, I love you Lucalain.. Ill use it like I said Ill use anything, And Im glad that you know what our anthem is called, But maybe something to with dragons or eagles or sacred will be awesome, But ill take what I can ;) and maybe using my psn name, GodsMercy would be great..

P.S I love the work you have done with previous signatures, I dont want to take up your time in creating sigs for people you dont know..

Its much appreciated that put time and effort into signatures though, Ill wait on a reply and if you cant be bothered making another signature, Ill use the previous one you made.. Like I said I would, Thankyou Lucalain and others :) You can import Darkmatters into if you would like, cause this is one of the most helpful sites Ive ever been on (to do with gaming) ;)

this is one of the most helpful sites Ive ever been on (to do with gaming) ;)

Helpful and friendly, and not just to do with gaming! And so say all of us. :)

Hahah, I love you Lucalain.. Ill use it like I said Ill use anything, And Im glad that you know what our anthem is called, But maybe something to with dragons or eagles or sacred will be awesome, But ill take what I can :P and maybe using my psn name, GodsMercy would be great..

P.S I love the work you have done with previous signatures, I dont want to take up your time in creating sigs for people you dont know..

Its much appreciated that put time and effort into signatures though, Ill wait on a reply and if you cant be bothered making another signature, Ill use the previous one you made.. Like I said I would, Thankyou Lucalain and others :bow: You can import Darkmatters into if you would like, cause this is one of the most helpful sites Ive ever been on (to do with gaming) :P

Let me tell you something. We graphics artists don't like working on requests like this one. First you give no information on what you expect, on what you want, and we don't know what you like, so we have to use our imagination for the whole graphic work, and then we don't know whether you'll like it because we don't know you and we don't know what you expect. That's a gamble we're not always willing to take, with the amount of work and time graphics can take to make. Next, you tell us you'll take anything, whether it's good or bad. That tells us you likely won't keep what we give you for long, and that adds to the gamble above and detracts from the artist's willingness to invest time and energy.

Now you gave us some details on what you want: dragons, eagles, Sacred, and your PSN name. That's enough to find something to work with, but then inspiration hasn't struck yet for the kind of background, text, effects and all the other stuff that goes into making a signature. So I, and whoever else cares, will have to take some time to think on that a bit. Also, a signature is usually used to sign posts, so ideally the name you use in a given community should be the one in your signature. I could put both names, certainly, but it might look awkward.

Edited by Lucalain
Hahah, I love you Lucalain.. Ill use it like I said Ill use anything, And Im glad that you know what our anthem is called, But maybe something to with dragons or eagles or sacred will be awesome, But ill take what I can :) and maybe using my psn name, GodsMercy would be great..

Its much appreciated that put time and effort into signatures though, Ill wait on a reply and if you cant be bothered making another signature, Ill use the previous one you made.. Like I said I would, Thankyou Lucalain and others :) You can import Darkmatters into if you would like, cause this is one of the most helpful sites Ive ever been on (to do with gaming) :)

Let me tell you something. We graphics artists don't like working on requests like this one. First you give no information on what you expect, on what you want, and we don't know what you like, so we have to use our imagination for the whole graphic work, and then we don't know whether you'll like it because we don't know you and we don't know what you expect. That's a gamble we're not always willing to take, with the amount of work and time graphics can take to make. Next, you tell us you'll take anything, whether it's good or bad. That tells us you likely won't keep what we give you for long, and that adds to the gamble above and detracts from the artist's willingness to invest time and energy.

Now you gave us some details on what you want: dragons, eagles, Sacred, and your PSN name. That's enough to find something to work with, but then inspiration hasn't struck yet for the kind of background, text, effects and all the other stuff that goes into making a signature. So I, and whoever else cares, will have to take some time to think on that a bit. Also, a signature is usually used to sign posts, so ideally the name you use in a given community should be the one in your signature. I could put both names, certainly, but it might look awkward.

Well I know a few graphic artist in my times and to be honest, No graphic designer likes to work with any art tbh.. Ive listed a few things I would like and it could be simple to make if thats what you do, But in your case.. Imagination is lacking, I dont know what I would like therefore I list a few subjects that could be potential, But unfortunately you dont get paid for anytime that you spend into a design therefore you can complain about lack of detail being supplied :) So you have all right to whinge about not enough detail, Ill create my own or pay for someone that will create or *atleast* try to create an Item of my lack of information and see what will be made :) =\Lets play a word game Artist = Creativity = Imagination = Artwork = Artist, I lack all those aspects so im a fail artist, So when Eagle, Dragon, PSN id get mentioned. To me that lacks all those subjects = Ideas :) Thanks for trying Lucalain, But Im sure Ill get something worked out pretty fast and easy.. But thanks for trying to the best of your abilities. Its all good :) :)

• 4 months later...