D.a.r.k Matters is proud to announce the coalition of the Crazy 8's & Dark Vendetta

The Fellowship of darkmatters.org is proud to announce that The Crazy

8's have now joined the D.a.r.k. Vendetta alliance.

This is sure to be the beginning of a successful union between two awesome

alliances that will not only strengthen us in game but as a community as well

The Clan Captain will be Erialc, with Aurora and Rahvin as Clan Vice Captains,

there will also be 2 Cosiglieri, Katran & Tony_Bananas.

The Crazy Eights were formed by 8 escapees from Primoris' Institute for the

Criminally Insane. D.a.r.k is happy to offer this Crazy bunch not only an

awesomeforum to hang out in, complete with battle blogs and the full Range of

D.a.r.k Matters services but also something new...padded cells and a

range of therapy

:P

Lets all raise our glasses to our new Alliance of gangsters and friends.

/beers

/woot :Mafia2: /woot

/woot /woot /woot

Welcome to all our new members!!

Exciting times ahead!!

/viking Go D.a.r.k. /viking

TIme for a Toast!

CheerZ

Aurora

/beers

Congratulations to all of you. Though the merging of D.a.r.k. and The Crazy 8's only occured a day, or two?, ago I think it actually happened much before that. Both the families have been working and playing together on Vendetta1923 towards a common goal for some time now. The Crazy 8's are quality folk IMHO and one thing I notice about them is there level of respect towards eachother and to those they are not familiar with as well. Their actions here, on their forum and on the Vendetta1923 forum are excellent examples of this.

They say you can choose your friends but not your family. Well I'm afraid that expression doesn't apply here. This all comes about because of clans, or rather families. In fact in Vedetta1923 I believe the term used IS families? That said, choosing a family is an exceptional undertaking. Their are several factors to be weighed and you, our friends from The Crazy 8's, are as light as feathers.

Diabolical masterminds, dedicated soldiers of the streets... It is with great pride that I see you fight with us against the forces that would pressume to impede or defeat us!

Congratulations to Erialc, Aurora, Rahvin, Katran, Tony_Bananas on their leadersip positions and to those that will follow and trust in their leadership I say, let none stand in your wake!

And finally. To those that oppose us let me just say that the D.a.r.k. is unfolding in your skies. Oh yes, and of our new addition to the family, The Crazy 8's.... The white jackets are off and the pills are thrown away...

Be afraid.

Game on guys.

morpheus.gif

*But I liked the pills...*

Cool speach! thats a great one! Great to be here, I'm sure that everyone in Crazy 8's can say the same good things about you lot in Dark anytime.

*More Beer!*

:P And the best part... erailc does all the work!! /woot Go lazy me!

We were already working so closely with D.a.r.k. and got along so well, this is only a natural evolution. And now we can all share a very active and well designed Forum! /yay

And the best part... erailc does all the work!! Go lazy me!

Ahem...*cough* *cough* /rofl

Just wait Rahvin, we are giving you a few days grace, but your list of jobs is getting longer and longer /lmao

Why do you think we merged with you guys:) Just kidding of course /whistle

Time for friday drinks!!

/beers

CheerZ

I do not clean windows, dishes, or toilets. :D

But I'm more then willing to help with anything else. lol... and if you have any really dirty jobs I'm sure Tony_Bananas will be the first to volunteer, even if he doesn't know it. /lol

Guest gogoblender

Yee Haww!

Woo hoo!

And a big hurrah fer yee all!

lol, more cheap labor fer the Darkmatters.org sweatshops!

now not only will we have the bestest in the galaxy but the bestest in the gang areas as well!

To everyone here involved in this merger...my respect and huge admiration.

It's a lot of work and everyone surely knows it.

And I think we've made some great friends.

So, once again you guys, welcome, welcome, welcome!

And enjoy your new home.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

p.s. Please remember, if you any of you guys are having problems with any kinds of permissions please notify a member of the mod team and we'll immedietely look in it. This forum is huuuuuuuuuuuge and we have so many different clans playing here that sometimes someone can fall through and perhaps not catch all the posts.

As well, all member of Clan D.a.r.k. are entitled to their own personal battle blogs forum within which they are encouraged to place and post all of their battle combat reports for friendly discussion, commentary and ways to improve our tactics.

Cheers

As well, all member of Clan D.a.r.k. are entitled to their own personal battle blogs forum within which they are encouraged to place and post all of their battle combat reports for friendly discussion, commentary and ways to improve our tactics.

Cheers

Rather than me create a lot of new blogs can everyone who hasn't got one please pm me on the forum here so I can make one for them.

Many Thanks

Claire :)

Guest gogoblender

Great idea, Erialc

So to all the new darklings...if you guys need or want your own secure forums, please pm any of the admins here and we can open one up for you here at darkmatters.org

Cheers everyone and best wishes with your game.

:)

gogo