Munera's Application

Hey guys!

So here I am, applying for the clan, finally ;)

Before starting to answer these… questions (seriously, do u read them? :D ) I’d like to say a few words.

At first, I came here to FDM because of the wiki. I loved it, and I still love it. I wanted to help with the Spanish translations and I got to know Gogo and Schot. Very nice people, although you can misunderstand Gogo when he’s working :tease:

After having so many good times with them, I decided to buy an EU account and join them. It was worthy as now I know a lot of people of the community, and I can say you’re awesome. Wanna be part of the family too! :blush:

Let’s go!

1. Favorite pizza topping

My mommy’s. Ohhh, not only the topping, the whole pizza is delicious.

2. Favorite Drink

Water. What’s wrong with that? OK OK, the best drink I’ve ever tried is a milkshake a friend of mine prepared in his machine. I think it was only luck

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?

SacredWiki and from a Spanish Forum, LPDC.

4. Most favorite book ever

The boy in the stripped pyjamas. I read it last summer. Just great.

5. Favorite movie of all time.

The time traveler’s wife. You have to see it. It’s a romantic film and the story is fantastic. It made me cry so you can have an idea…

6. Current Favorite Game?

Sacred 2

7. All time best video game ever played

Worms World Party. Good fun, good memories, unforgettable times.

8. Favorite sport or hobby?

SacredWiki, Sacred 2 and being with my friends.

9. What do you want for your birthday?

Love and a theme park ticket :P

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?

Let me think… I know gogo, schot, barristan, spunky, woody, loco, furian, dobri, and some other people whose names I can’t remember ^^

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

Gogo, Schot and maybe Spunky (I’m counting on you) ;)

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

No. Hehe just wanna know what would happen :D Of course yes!

And that’s all, my friends. All you have to do now is vote for me ^^

Edited by Munera

Thanks for the application Munera... expect answer back in few days. You have met up with a great number of the clan, and your work on wiki, posts here and time on the servers is wonderful.

:D

gogo

Good luck Munera, One day (maybe in 6months or a years time) I hope to be in your position to be asking for these privileges.. Its an honor.. Best of luck ;)

Thank you mates!

Good luck Munera, One day (maybe in 6months or a years time) I hope to be in your position to be asking for these privileges.. Its an honor.. Best of luck ;)

Oh, and I hope I'll be there voting yes for you :)

So lets see Munera....

You have been posting in DM, you have contributed to the wiki, you have met up with clan members on the servers, you seem to be a decent enough person and Schot recommended you for president.

hummm.....well if Schot hadn't given his approval you would have been a shoe in ....unfortunately now we will have to wait and see if your application will be approved anyway. :bow:

Heya,

your application is forwarded internally. You cannot read it yet, as it is Darkies only.

Everyone gets their say, post their good findings and/or doubts. After that you will receive a PM with the outcome.

Good luck!

As Barris said! you'll get a PM from either Schot or Gogo most likely. But give the Clan a week to let everyone come and read your posts and discuss your application internally and you'll here from us.