Hello my name is Mike

Which version is better for Sacred 2 Fallen angel.PS3 or Xbox 360(I bought PS3 version)

As far as I know there are identical. The PC version, however is quite different in many ways. your console experience on PS3 should by the same as XBOX.

Why do people want me to buy the PC version?

Still can't see the text in-game.

Any version you buy is good. Since the developer Ascaron went belly-up and Deep Silver bought the rights, the console version has no plans for patches and/or updates. There have been at least 4-5 patches since the Console version including an expansion on PC. And the international community is actually developing independent patches as we speak.

Playability on Console is still very good and there are certainly some advantages to playing the console(couch co-op for one). I have played both for many, many, many hours and I personally like the PC better.

The console, while very difficult at first became easy after a while with some of the Socketing "features" and such. Jumping to the PC and Ice and Blood expansion created a whole new gaming experience for me. Especially with Hard Core on Closed Net for the PC.

Should I start with offline play or start online as a beginner?

What is the best starting build?

They are the same on Console. I recommend online in private server.

As for builds its is completely up to u as a player what type of play style you like:

1. Pure Caster: slow to start but extreme at higher levels

2. Pure Melee: fast start, little dynamics so play will slow at higher levels.

3. Hybrid: some melee at low level, and spells at higher levels

4. Shopper/trader

5. Boss Killer

the list goes on, and on.

Our guides section is full of interesting ideas. take a look here: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=357

This game is all about the builds for me. So I would just start something and experiment. once you start to get the idea of the game and skills, Combat Arts etc. start over with a build in mind. don't think twice about starting over again and again. you will learn something about this game every time you turn it on.

Should I start with offline play or start online as a beginner?

What is the best starting build?

I picked this up about a month ago and consider myself an experienced rpger; expect to restart a few times. There is SO much going on in character development, it takes a few characters to get the hang of it. I am on my 4th different type/build and think I found the one that I like to play through the first time.

For the PS3 and not sure which version is best to buy.I did have the xbox 360 verison.

I am usually in game once or twice per week and just recently started too. My PSN is kriv99.

Hey Mike! Check out the Console (PS3 & XBOX360) forum for console specific info. While much of the game is the same on console and pc, there are a few tricks of the trade and whatnot we console players use, that doesn't apply to pc, and therefore won't be discussed on most forums. Lots of console info and helpful people over there. Check it out.

There are 2 guides that I can think of to recommend if your going to still make a Seraphim caster. One is Soldats http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11911 there is a video showing off his build. The other is scoobydouche http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9828 . Both of them are really good its up to you to decide which one you want to use.

Yes, they will help you out. Most build guides only go up to level 65 cause thats when you are done chossing your skills and by then you will know which one needs to be worked on the most. Scoobys is a good one to start out with cause it has bargaining in the build which will help you to set up any other characters you mite want to play with after you finish playing your seraphim. I play the game on the 360 version. :D