Need help with Among Orcs please

Hello all! Me and my girlfriend have been trying to complete what I believe to be the last part of Among Orcs for roughly an hour now and we simply can't find the way from the Orc-Thag village to the hill with the Grurag Chieftain on it. We've been running around for ages but we just can't find the path that leads up the blasted hill! Any pointers? Thanks a ton in advance!

Edit: shadow campaign.

Edited by orvar87
Hello all! Me and my girlfriend have been trying to complete what I believe to be the last part of Among Orcs for roughly an hour now and we simply can't find the way from the Orc-Thag village to the hill with the Grurag Chieftain on it. We've been running around for ages but we just can't find the path that leads up the blasted hill! Any pointers? Thanks a ton in advance!

Edit: shadow campaign.

Nevermind, after another 30 minutes of dumb running around I finally found it... God I hate that awful mini-map :)

It could be worse, the only map you can use in Final Fantasy 13 rotates so that up is always the way your character is facing, not North like is the case in Sacred 2. It was only last night that I found out there is a north marker, but its not obvious and very confusing if you are trying to follow directions that mention north & don't know which way north is. Game also has fog of war which adds to the confusion - map markers are often outside where you can see. And its really easy to get lost (though sacred 2 has the desert to do that in).

At least running around aimlessly in this game gives you time to kill more things, get more experience and maybe get nice drops.

Edited by colif
  • 1 month later...

You can zoom in at the mini map with the tab button.

Next to that; some exploring doesn't hurt. Morrowind for example doesn't come with any markers at all and you have to find the things yourself. It has a map, but you don't see much on it.

With one quest for the imperial cult I was sended to nammu, which lies somewhere at the coast. Took me some hours to finally find that blasted cave. Same goes with the urshilaku burial caverns, which are just hidden between some rocks. In that case Sacred 2 is quite easy.