Newbie question, single aspect shoppers

totally new to this game, wanna rush an overpowered shopper build to support the more challenging (and more interesting imho) toons I have in mind.

what I've found on this great forum so far is a Pyromancer HE, dual staff int dryad, and mentalism DM.

am I missing some ?

which of these would you guys say is the 'best' build for rushing, mass killing and shopping ?

thanks

BFG seraphim with archangel wrath modded for explosions is a single aspect too. Perhaps add the combat buff.

A bit harder to play:

A melee elf has enough free skills too.

Even a kungfu dryad can do a nice shopper. Starting from the spidergirls, taking away voodoo and speed lore. Putting in alchemy (or senses) and bargaining. Using alchemy trophies to hit bosses with normal attacks with x% life leech shurikens.

In the AddOn my oldest is playing a fast leveling (in my eyes cheating) shopper in her youth club:

shield, tactics, armour, staff, hunter focus, concentration, nature magic focus, nature magic lore, alchemy, bargaining

She did bargaining last because the character was planed for level 140 and she had a shopper chain till level 120.

It is based on Darting Assault modified for rotate, damage boosted by acute mind. Most enemies die because of open wounds. If it would be no shopper it would level even faster with damage lore and combat discipline.

Edited by chattius