Heya,

I like the 'Do you have any idea how fast you were scrolling' :drinks:

The cards... dont really get it, must have someting to do with the Ace... as that would make a street over three of a kind.

Greetz

What's funny about the one with the cards?

First time I see all of these. Good ones in there.

Texas Hold'Em (poker)

you get two cards in you own hand, 5 shared cards.

The first three shared cards are called the flop, the second is called the turn card, the last is known as the river card.

There are a few rules regarding seniority in combinations of cards:

High Card = combination of the 5 highest cards on the table

One Pair = pair of similar cards (like 2 aces, 2 kings)

Two Pair = the above, 2 times

Three of a kind = 3 similar cards

Straight = a combination of sequential cards like 4-5-6-7-8 or 9-10-jack-queen-king

Flush = 5 similar card types (5 diamond cards)

Full House = two pair+three pair

Four of a kind = 4 similar cards

Straight flush = combination of the Straight and the Flush

Royal straight flush = Straight flush with 10-jack-queen-king-ace

Players have to play their opponents.

In the first pic the Joker bets a thousand because he recieved 3 of a kind on the flop.

Batman calls. However, Batman is not able to have anything higher than the Joker on the table at this point.

When the turn card is shown, Joker has three of a kind. Again, he bets, and Batman calls. Similar situation as above.

By know, it seems pretty obvious that Batman plays the game "tight", which means he doesn't bet until he hits something good.

Then, the river card hits. There's 2-3-4-5 on the table know. Since batman bets his hand, it's pretty obvious he either has an ace or a six, giving him a straight which wins over a three-of-a-kind.

Hence the Joker's face...

Anyway, new one!

Always read the instructions!

100411_97351_lees_altijd_de_gebruiksaanwijzing.jpg

Edited by Timotheus
  • 5 weeks later...

witzige-bilder-17.jpg

It was an advertisement of the SPD, a political party in germany. Translate it as:

Sex at your working place is hot. Too bad 4.6 million unembloyed can't enjoy it.

800px-Kurioses_Bordellwerbung_Fahnen_WM_2006.jpg

In the year 2006 germany was holding the soccer world championchip. The slogan was' The world as guest at friends'. The biggest bordello in Cologne changed it into 'The world as guest at girl-friends' and painted the flags of all countries playing the championship at the wall. The flag of Saudi Arabia holds a writing about allah and so court and police forced them to remove it, Iran was protesting too. So both were painted black. Another court martial the owner was winning: He did a sign inside: 'We were informed that the flags of our best customers are black this year for not winning at soccer.'

Some of those were rather amusing...the aussie one...lol
It's so true, I always see Commodores upside down.

Highland cows are MENTAL, seriously. I thought I was just unlucky when I had them randomly start charging and jumping at me but its happened to friends of mine too. Beware, you've been warned.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...