6 replies to this topic

#1 Dragon Brother

Dragon Brother

Sacred 2 Site Guru

• FDM Moderator
  • 6,058 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

Just wondering if anyone can spare me a level 30 piece of detheyas footwear. I have everything other piece, but not the feet, my only ones are too high for my dryad and I wanted to complete the set asap. Thanks in advance :pirate: Ive got plenty of stuff I can give away in return...I even found a level 31 Ice flash the other day if anyone's interested.

#2 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,594 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hey Ash!

I just checked my own gear, I don't have it... I tried to log into the trader but I guess yer using it? What you can do is log into the level 152 dryad. Since I began the run at low level I'm hoping the level 30 boots could be there for you to use, and if they're not, perhaps check loco's account to see if their is boots there as well that have been collected.

:pirate:

gogo

#3 Dragon Brother

Dragon Brother

Sacred 2 Site Guru

• FDM Moderator
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

Well I had a look, but neither of the two had anything :pirate: Ah well...maybe I wait for the level 45 boots I have.

#4 Furian67

Furian67

Holos Burger Survivor

• Fellowship - Supporting Member
  • 1,498 posts
  • Gamertag:Furian

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

Hey hey buddy. I got what you need! :pirate: I'll look for ya online
Rules to Live by
HolosBrothers Guide to Buff Suits
[D.a.r.k] Furian's Ghost, Shadow Warrior, Campaign Runner, Silver to Niob, Level 93
Furian's [D.a.r.k] Venom, Voodoo-Nature Dryad, Level 107
[D.a.r.k] Furian's Lt.Finn, Shadow Warrior, Ultimate Warrior Build,
Tribute to a Medal of Honor Recipient, Level 108
[D.a.r.k] Furian's GunSlinger II, Pistol Packin Triple Aspect Seraphim, Level 83
Furian's [D.a.r.k] WidowMaker, Shadow Warrior, Blacksmith, EP, Iron Man, Level 73
CM-Patch
Furian's [D.a.r.k] Draaken, Dragon Mage, Mentalist/Dragon Magic, Level 144

#5 locolagarto

locolagarto

Holos Burger Survivor

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 4,088 posts
  • Gamertag:locolagarto

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

Well I had a look, but neither of the two had anything :pirate: Ah well...maybe I wait for the level 45 boots I have.

I hjaven't been on holos in a while but did you see that at the bottom of the list there is a Detheya's set mule. she has quite a bit but I don't know what. and furian has quite a bit he has farmed from his many dryad builds.

A'ill be looking for a full set of low level detheyas as well. the magic staff dryad is gonna start tonight!

#6 Dragon Brother

Dragon Brother

Sacred 2 Site Guru

• FDM Moderator
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

Hey hey buddy. I got what you need! :pirate: I'll look for ya online

Sweet! Thanks mate :devil: If dont see ya could ya just dump it on holos when you're done?

Well I had a look, but neither of the two had anything :unsure: Ah well...maybe I wait for the level 45 boots I have.

I hjaven't been on holos in a while but did you see that at the bottom of the list there is a Detheya's set mule. she has quite a bit but I don't know what. and furian has quite a bit he has farmed from his many dryad builds.

A'ill be looking for a full set of low level detheyas as well. the magic staff dryad is gonna start tonight!

Well you can use what Ive got when im finished with it if you want. Its the whole level 30 set, I'll probli just need it for a day or two.

#7 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,594 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:23 AM

Great you got 'em ASh... and so fast too.

Love that set

:pirate:

gogo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users