Level 30 Detheya's Footwear

Just wondering if anyone can spare me a level 30 piece of detheyas footwear. I have everything other piece, but not the feet, my only ones are too high for my dryad and I wanted to complete the set asap. Thanks in advance :pirate: Ive got plenty of stuff I can give away in return...I even found a level 31 Ice flash the other day if anyone's interested.

Hey Ash!

I just checked my own gear, I don't have it... I tried to log into the trader but I guess yer using it? What you can do is log into the level 152 dryad. Since I began the run at low level I'm hoping the level 30 boots could be there for you to use, and if they're not, perhaps check loco's account to see if their is boots there as well that have been collected.

:pirate:

gogo

Well I had a look, but neither of the two had anything :pirate: Ah well...maybe I wait for the level 45 boots I have.

I hjaven't been on holos in a while but did you see that at the bottom of the list there is a Detheya's set mule. she has quite a bit but I don't know what. and furian has quite a bit he has farmed from his many dryad builds.

A'ill be looking for a full set of low level detheyas as well. the magic staff dryad is gonna start tonight!

Hey hey buddy. I got what you need! :pirate: I'll look for ya online

Sweet! Thanks mate :devil: If dont see ya could ya just dump it on holos when you're done?

Well I had a look, but neither of the two had anything :unsure: Ah well...maybe I wait for the level 45 boots I have.

I hjaven't been on holos in a while but did you see that at the bottom of the list there is a Detheya's set mule. she has quite a bit but I don't know what. and furian has quite a bit he has farmed from his many dryad builds.

A'ill be looking for a full set of low level detheyas as well. the magic staff dryad is gonna start tonight!

Well you can use what Ive got when im finished with it if you want. Its the whole level 30 set, I'll probli just need it for a day or two.