Recipes for all this easter eggs

I have stopped drinking beer in an effort to have more mental clarity and healthy living.

Would one beer a day be perhaps helpful for knowing that during that time, you have a moment to look forward to, a thirty minute restful portion of the day while imbibing? Or will even that impact health?

:)

gogo

Hop sprouts tastes best if still white.

Beer brewing

Beer brewing without producing alcohol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malzbier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamalz

It is more complex, needs more technique, but you can do something which has nearly no alcohol. Do the beer brewing below 1 Celcius. At this temperature the yeast is developing taste, producing Vitamin B but not producing alcohol. A local brewery does a variant which is not so sweet as Vitamalz and has more hop. It is the favourite drink of my daughters after sport classes.

Thread about what people drink while playing sacred:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14896

• 1 year later...

Again nearly 150 boiled eastereggs....

Meatballs filled with egg seem to be a nice variant. I attached the minced meat and herbs with a fat net and not with a thread.... If you have fat nets at home, they are faster and give a bit fat to dry meat and no need of untieing the thread...

32393-big-eierspiesse-in-der-fleischhuelle.jpg

32395-bigfix-eierspiesse-in-der-fleischhuelle.jpg

32396-bigfix-eierspiesse-in-der-fleischhuelle.jpg

Scotch eggs are dusted and have bread dust in the mix?

scotch-eggs.jpg

These ones are less dry, better taste of minced meat. But that may be just my personal taste

• 3 years later...

With our twins visiting school now it was a bit strange to have no kid in the house still believing in the easter bunny. But we had 5 nephews and nieces in pre-school age at eastern for visit.

So we did some of the old traditions again: egg colouring with anthills, egg throwing, knocking, ... and we even had a real easter bunny.

All you need is an hungry big bunny, a small basket with eggs, a fishing rope, a knife and a good moment when kids are near but not watching how the bunny appeared.

The bunny will run to its feeding place and a pull on the rope will open the bottom of the basket and it will loose eggs all around ;)

• Like! 1

With our twins visiting school now it was a bit strange to have no kid in the house still believing in the easter bunny. But we had 5 nephews and nieces in pre-school age at eastern for visit.

So we did some of the old traditions again: egg colouring with anthills, egg throwing, knocking, ... and we even had a real easter bunny.

All you need is an hungry big bunny, a small basket with eggs, a fishing rope, a knife and a good moment when kids are near but not watching how the bunny appeared.

The bunny will run to its feeding place and a pull on the rope will open the bottom of the basket and it will loose eggs all around ;)

delightful story! I'm glad you were still able to fit in some family warmth into this holiday, with your especially prodigious list of fun activities.

I had a great weekend as well, with our own easter egg hunt a huge success.

Here's to tradition Chattius!

:drunkards:

gogo