Favorite Shrunken Head?

X2-Demigod

Out of all the shrunken heads in overall kill speed I think nothing beats out the scorpion. It's a yellow head, and the pet it brings up does insane double hits 24/7. Let this puppy loose in your world and watch it snap up the baddies.

Course... you have to farm the scorpion to get it.

However...if you get a low level one...you can use use it all the way till high levels.

:)

gogo

Heya,

my favorite is also the yellow insect head -> Scorpion.

The head from Guardians is also nice... iirc it is a yellow Monster head -> Minotaur

Greetz

If you just use them for the scorpion, then there is not much changing. But for a Voodoo-Totem dryad, ......

It would have been so nice if you could swap them with keystrokes.

Personally I prefer the blue insectoid head, people are not used to it :)

I usually use either a yellow Scorpion against bosses, oe when I'm out running I'll use a yellow Dragon head. This little fellow is like a rabid square on caffiene looking for a nut from every single mob he sees. Runs at 150 (my run speed is 150 and stays right on my heels like he will miss something) and will kill mobs from one side of the board to the other. My Vodoo/Nature Dryad is at 93 and I summon up my heads at level 180 now. I try to always keep the summons at 2x my level.

Mmmmmm... Loves me some Scorpion action for pure power. The minotaur is good too.

Yellow Dragon head is my favorite for running around, as well; since the Scorpion falls behind, and when he teleports to your position he is "stunned" for 1-2 seconds. Dragon just goes to town killing as soon as something appears onscreen.

The Ent from yellow T-mutant is my choice for "flavour" or roleplaying. He's not too bad either.

Is it wrong to love 'em all? :)

Edited by essjayehm

I haven't been to the desert yet but you can bet I am going to farm for the scorpion head. Is their any way to tell which heads do more damage or is it mostly cosmetic.

I haven't been to the desert yet but you can bet I am going to farm for the scorpion head. Is their any way to tell which heads do more damage or is it mostly cosmetic.

Not too sure if there's a pet reference guide out there that details the abilities, damage, etc of each of the summons....

I guess it could be tested in PvP... the last opponent screen would give some nice base stats to go from.

I guess it could be tested in PvP... the last opponent screen would give some nice base stats to go from.

Scott, that is a genius idea!

:bounce:

gogo

Hehehe.... My second profile builds (actually by buddies) cannot kill my Scorpino! OFC, cannot tell if the summons are using combat arts at all, but I don't think so from watching Scorpino munch on some Guardian goodness.

I'm currently switching between a yellow monster head (Minotaur) and a yellow insect head (Scorpion) for bosses. Are there any other yellow heads out there? And which bosses would drop them. I think a pet guide would be a wonderful idea!