What's the highest life leech % you can get and what level?

Not counting the bonuses you get from full set bonus.

What's the highest life leech % you can get on different weapons and in total? Are there any other items besides the rare weapons with life leech?

shurikens?

Two-handed swords?

Pole-arms?

And what's the optimal level to shop one? thanks.

I've a niob shuriken level 22 with 1.3% life leech.

Polearms level 21 niob with 1.7% life leech.

And, if I well remember, 2.2% leech on 2h sword level 22 niob, I'll check this online.

:D

Not counting the bonuses you get from full set bonus.

What's the highest life leech % you can get on different weapons and in total? Are there any other items besides the rare weapons with life leech?

shurikens?

Two-handed swords?

Pole-arms?

And what's the optimal level to shop one? thanks.

The kaldurs legacy is a one hand axe. It is a unique and has 1.6% at level 80. I have seen 2-h swords and poles at level 150 with 3.2- 3.6

Thanks Gogo.

So besides set item bonus (which I think only high elf and dryad has) there is no other ways of getting life leech by % except through the few unique weapons and yellow two handed weapons/shurikens right?

Just want to confirm because I heard people talking about 4, 5, or even 9% life leech by %. I have no idea how one can get that much life leech %.

Just want to confirm because I heard people talking about 4, 5, or even 9% life leech by %. I have no idea how one can get that much life leech %.

They must been talking about the sum of their set bonus plus weapon

Mine is 6.5 % at level 155...that's just with star and set bonus

:D

gogo

At item levels 201 the Sword has max 4.1%, Hafted 4.0%, Polearm 3.2%, and Throwing Star 2.7%.

Wielding a set that gives you LL% and two Kal'dur's you can get over 10% at char level 200.

Thanks Gogo.

So besides set item bonus (which I think only high elf and dryad has) there is no other ways of getting life leech by % except through the few unique weapons and yellow two handed weapons/shurikens right?

the sets are pretty good. the dryad can see 5% from full detheya's. the seraphim over 3% from 8 pieces of revelation of the seraphim, and the temple guardian over 3% from the CC10. High Elf has no LL% set bonus, nor does the Shadow Warrior.

Thanks Gogo.

the sets are pretty good. the dryad can see 5% from full detheya's. the seraphim over 3% from 8 pieces of revelation of the seraphim, and the temple guardian over 3% from the CC10. High Elf has no LL% set bonus, nor does the Shadow Warrior.

wow, 5%. She can dual wield on top of that...

Wouldn't that basically make dryad the best boss killer in the game? I know it just means she can kill it in 5 seconds instead of 30 seconds, but that's still much faster.

Edited by Dimeron

It's balanced out though. Yes she has huge fast strike capability... but her deth's armor is paper thin. A few good stabs from a fly is enough to send her reeling unless she's buffed REALLY well, has a good Golden Glade Touch going, evasion and knows how to dance.

Deth comes with nice leech...but you have to be good with your aim to make sure you're drawing back enough hp, or her skimpy natural hp gets slammed down fast.

If she gets frozen while in battle against Guardians, and you don't have Golden Glade Touch going or Tangled Vines up ... gulp

:)

gogo

She's a beast while dual wielding, my dual wield Dryad currently have 6.8% LL at char level 100, wielding two Kal'dur's that give 1.9 & 1.7%.

Nameless Guardians goes down in 5-7 sec if I'm not stunned.

EDIT: Some socketing of some Darwargon's Circlet's and Artamark's Star is almost required to play safe against the guardians due to the low armor values and no natural evade chance on the Detheya's set.

Edited by Spunky
It's balanced out though. Yes she has huge fast strike capability... but her deth's armor is paper thin. A few good stabs from a fly is enough to send her reeling unless she's buffed REALLY well, has a good Golden Glade Touch going, evasion and knows how to dance.

Deth comes with nice leech...but you have to be good with your aim to make sure you're drawing back enough hp, or her skimpy natural hp gets slammed down fast.

If she gets frozen while in battle against Guardians, and you don't have Golden Glade Touch going or Tangled Vines up ... gulp

gogo

Doesn't ancient bark kinda offset that? I know she can't get toughness for damage mitigation. Also, so long as she can keep on leeching, she can survive so long she's not stunned, disabled, or one shotted later on.

Trying to determine if I should build my temple guardian, my Dragon Mage, or dryad for Noib boss killing. Temple guardian looks pretty scary as well with haft mastery, Kahdour's legacy, and battle extension. Can your battle extension perform double attack as well? Would it be a quad attack?

Out of the three it appears Dragon Mage is probably has the worst killing speed, but I guess with proper buffs and items he's tough as a nail, and I must admit mind blast + combat trance + rune of protection makes the combat art spamming stunning bosses much safer, even if he kills slower.

Edited by Dimeron

Battle Extension add the chance of double attacks along with Hafted Mastery, so you will deliever quite alot of attacks that leeches life there.

Dragon Mage with Gust of Wind and a Tornado at good levels can sweep away bosses in no time.

Edited by Spunky

Dragon mage:

If you have access to good equipment like Kaldurs you could use a kaldur and a shield with shield lore to replace polearm on the sohei dragon mage build.

Dryad:

Our kungfu dryads proved to be quite stabile fighting bosses. 2 Artamarks socketed, Shield with shield mastery, detheya and dual hits from ravaged impact. Dustdevil as a Combat Art-blocker helps, also vines modified for best defense and not damage. Also having disease to bring down hitpoints. Not too bad for a fun build :)

Shadow Warrior:

The x-lifeleech from the set should probably be a x% too. The community patch for the AddOn will probably fix this.

Fist Weapons:

They are unlocked in the community patch. They count as two-handed weapon, but have no weapon skill to boost their attack speed or do doublehits. The Modifiers on fist weapon were decided to be unlocked with sword lore. Fist weapons can have x% life leech too. They are a bit lower in damage than other two-handed ones, but they do double-attacks with demonic blow and probably the other hard hits.

I think Inquisitor can hit a LL% to rival any other class on his dop, possibly even passing the other classes. Since the doppel auto-levels any gear bonus to its level you should be able to push it to a ridiculously high LL% witht he right gear and a maxxed out pet.

Wouldn't that basically make dryad the best boss killer in the game?

Well I think there are faster ways to kill bosses than with life leech. For example my level 31 nature dryad onehits the guardians with Edaphic Lances. That's like 100% life leech. :P

Edited by Slevin
Wouldn't that basically make dryad the best boss killer in the game?

Well I think there are faster ways to kill bosses than with life leech. For example my level 31 nature dryad onehits the guardians with Edaphic Lances. That's like 100% life leech. :P

Acute Mind?

If so nice thinking...none of them reflect...if yer only gonna use this for a legendaries farmer...

hmmmm

Clever...as usual Slevin. I gave up on AM damage after getting reflected back by a dragon lol...however... for guardians farmers...

Is damage at all nerfed since Ice and Blood?

gogo

That's true, but in Noib bosses has million+ hp even if you don't count armor and damage reductions. Unfortunately I don't think there are any ability let me hit that hard. At least not with the Addon.

Never played the inquisitor, does this mean with high level pet you basically double your life leech % and then some? That could be very interesting.

While GoW does do good damage, it is beginning to lose its luster in plat. I can't perm stun bosses anymore nor take out 1/5th of bosses' hp in one cast. While a shuriken does kill slightly slower, but it is far far safer, I don't even need potions anymore.

After some calculation, assuming 2.7% life leech shuriken or hafted weapon, dryad should kill about 5 to 6 times faster than Dragon Mage using life leech items and impact. So that should roughly calculate out to 5 to 6 seconds to take down a boss. Which I take it is what others has experienced?

How high damage can a Acute Mind boosted Edaphic Lances deal if maxed out completely to a Nameless Guardian in Niob? are we talking damage numbers up in 250K+ here?

I'm curious as I'm always looking for quicker ways to get the Guardians down.

Looks pretty solid indeed, but is those numbers still achievable in Ice and Blood?

Edited by Spunky

Yes, I'm concerned about that as well..I'd heard that there was nerfing with Ice and blood...

Does the damage scale upwards the same as in pre expansion...or is it just trickier to do than in old days?

One hitting dragons was a lot of fun... but doing it against guardians who have no reflect...VERY interesting...

:P

gogo

There are indeed nerfs as all damage dealing attributes has been lowered so much that I don't see any point into boosting them up anymore, not sure how badly Intelligence got nerfed yet as I have never putten any points into it with any of my chars.

But if Intelligence is still untouched I can see it's possible to achieve the same damage numbers as was possible before Ice and Blood.

I've a niob shuriken level 22 with 1.3% life leech.

Polearms level 21 niob with 1.7% life leech.

And, if I well remember, 2.2% leech on 2h sword level 22 niob, I'll check this online.

Those seem like the lowest-level LL% weapons I've seen. I mean that in a good way ;) (ie they don't start appearing before level 20-ish, IIRC).

I have exact stats (level and %) on star and 2H sword in console version (or, had....). Found in Niob merchant

I believe the lowest pole I had was level 25 with 1.0%. Found in silver......

The highest I had (and I now know that it was a super-duper OMG dubyateef LUCKY find....)

Level 82 2H sword with 3.0% life leech and some Serious Open Wounds (?%) action. YUM.

Edited by essjayehm