Tiny items mod

Well.... uhm... the title descibes it pretty well. The mod reduces the size of all the items in the inventory to 1x1.

Download: Here

And a screenshot:

tiny_items.jpg

Most items look distorted due to the fact that the scaling factor is not 1:1, but if you are running sacred at a high enough resolution it probably won't matter as you wont be able to see the distorted items, or any items in the inventory for that matter :P

Credit also goes to Malachor from this thread.

Remember to always backup any files you change, and in this case it wouldn't hurt to backup your save files as well.

Regards :)

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

First post, yay!

Yes, thanks for a nifty little mod, Sankekur. So far I haven't seen any bugs. Xcept strained eyes. Kinda teeny weeny thing is that the equipment used shrunk too, but I guess there's nothing to do to it. Not complaining at all though. Very minor thing over getting to shop every so often.

• 2 weeks later...
dude u are awesome

First post, yay!

Yes, thanks for a nifty little mod, Sankekur. So far I haven't seen any bugs. Xcept strained eyes. Kinda teeny weeny thing is that the equipment used shrunk too, but I guess there's nothing to do to it. Not complaining at all though. Very minor thing over getting to shop every so often.

thanx this will really be great.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.

Regards :thumpsup:

• 5 years later...

I made a version of this mod updated for CM Patch 1.50 and uploaded it to the Nexus.

Tiny Items Mod

Sankekur's original that works with just Ice and Blood is also included. Just pick which version you want to use based on whether or not you use the Community Patch.

For the curious, this is an incredibly easy mod to replicate. Inventory size for all items is controlled by this one file: iteminfo.txt. Each item has height and width parameters:
invbreite = 2,
invhoehe = 3,

All you'd have to do is do a document-wide find/replace for "invbreite = x," (where "x" is usually either 2,3, or 4) and replace the number with "1". Then do the same with "invhoehe = x,"

• 2 years later...