Shadow Warrior bugs - health Potions, Blacksmithing

esorenson

Two bugs

One is not actually a problem. No matter how many times I hit the space bar and get healed, my quantity of light red potions does not go down.

One is annoying. I can't seem to forge any of the three special items (Enhance, Harden, Sharpen) into armor or weapons, even if items are much lower than character level. A smith can but I can't. Any ideas?

Two bugs

One is not actually a problem. No matter how many times I hit the space bar and get healed, my quantity of light red potions does not go down.

One is annoying. I can't seem to forge any of the three special items (Enhance, Harden, Sharpen) into armor or weapons, even if items are much lower than character level. A smith can but I can't. Any ideas?

Which version of Sacred 2 are you running?

Two bugs

Which version of Sacred 2 are you running?

v2.12.0 build 1419

If that is on the PC, patch your game, if not, your doomed I think.

Thank you. I was about to decide I did not like the direction I had taken with development of that character anyway. Now, for sure, DELETE. I will patch before starting another character.

PC gamer for life also.

Thank you. I was about to decide I did not like the direction I had taken with development of that character anyway. Now, for sure, DELETE. I will patch before starting another character.

PC gamer for life also.

Take a look here: Patches_and_Downloads you will find all the patches or links to them. the current version of Fallen Angel is 2.43

PC gamer for life also.

Take a look here: Patches_and_Downloads you will find all the patches or links to them. the current version of Fallen Angel is 2.43

Thanks to all. I will patch my game.

locolagarto, since this thread is probably of little future interest, I might suggest that you delete it before much longer.

omgod

did someone say delete posts?

:o

Heresy!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)

gogo

p.s. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :oooo:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sooooooooory. Guess I'll never mention that again.

lol

no worries

And great having you here on the boards... we go a little loco close to Fridays.

It's chilli chocolate day ^^

783545386_d17c825e78.jpg

:)

gogo

p.s. Welcome to DarkMatters Eric