Anyone got a Duel Wield staff guide?

Hacksaw32

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a link to a duel weild staff Dryad guide? There is a video guide here but that is really no use to me as I have Sacred 2 on a computer without the internet.

Plus All Skills rings have been uber nerfed... and runes you can only boost to level 200 now. Build won't be easy as first time around, but should still be plenty powerful.

:)

gogo

Staff lore and Acute Mind are different between console and PC with AddON:

At AddON:

A single staff with staff lore is enough to empty the whole screen. There is no need for dual staves. But be aware of reflectors. Pre-AddOn dual-wielding was done for quick normal attacks and for the hit chance. There was no staff lore for dryads pre-AddOn.

Staff lore in the AddOn is like:

magic coup , other 'hard hits'

It is only a single target hit, so a staff bash in melee distance will be done.

darting assault , ruthless mutilation

The target will be hit with a staff melee attack, then every enemy in staff shooting range which is in the attack angle will be hit, without running to them or shooting projectiles.

pelting strikes

The target will be hit with a staff melee attack. As long as there are attacks left a staff bash animation will be done and a target which is in staff shooting range will be hit: without running to it or shooting a projectile.

Edited by chattius

I don't think you can get the same amount of raw damage due to Ice & blood nerfing not only acute mind value but how much damage you get from stats.

But, as Chattius has said there is a bug with staff lore where darting assault basically is treated as melee weapon (ie, no target limit, no travel time) but with range of 2 screen. So when combined with darting assaults and other combat arts like that it is even more powerful than before.