Id have to agree with you. As much as I respect their change being that its their band and they can do what they like, I do indeed prefer the first four albums north of soulside.

Fantastic conversation. A joy to read fellow metalheads holding down civil posts while talking about metal! :o A rare find in our current age! :oooo:

A true testament to the uncorruptable FDM! :4rofl:

Cheers my friend. Throw some down for all of us... :)

Welcome!

I remain, Etherian

I find that the most civil of individuals while still keeping down to earth and open minded are in fact metal heads. I wonder why exactly this is? Is it because the vast majority of music now days is basicly the same song over and over? Is it because the same show on TV has been repackaged and re labled and re released over and over under the guise of the Next new thing?

Is it because walking down any street in our communitys you cant help but feel like your in a time distortion repeating itself over and over and over because of the constant repitition of architectual design leaving no room for individuality? Is it the over saturation of archaic religion? (That being one of the main reasons we are now as dwarfed technologically as a species(look at the dark ages)) Is it because we are bombarded with news of constant terrorism? The true terrorism is happening all over the world. And whats even more disturbing is that it is accepted.

I think we are saturated by a distict lack of creativity in our current world, which in effect only serves to diminish the creativity of those who live within.

How can we expect to evolve and advance as a species in the worlds current state?

Raise your fist and be proud that you are one of the few remaining true individuals.

Edited by Avliden
I find that the most civil of individuals while still keeping down to earth and open minded are in fact metal heads. I wonder why exactly this is? Is it because the vast majority of music now days is basicly the same song over and over? Is it because the same show on TV has been repackaged and re labled and re released over and over under the guise of the Next new thing?

Is it because walking down any street in our communitys you cant help but feel like your in a time distortion repeating itself over and over and over because of the constant repitition of architectual design leaving no room for individuality? Is it the over saturation of archaic religion? (That being one of the main reasons we are now as dwarfed technologically as a species(look at the dark ages)) Is it because we are bombarded with news of constant terrorism? The true terrorism is happening all over the world. And whats even more disturbing is that it is accepted.

I think we are saturated by a distict lack of creativity in our current world, which in effect only serves to diminish the creativity of those who live within.

How can we expect to evolve and advance as a species in the worlds current state?

Raise your fist and be proud that you are one of the few remaining true individuals.

^^THIS^^ :)

nuff said, Etherian