My quest for 2 handed hammers / axes

hello all sacred 2 players / xbox 360 im searching for 2 handed shadow warrior hammers / axes preferably low level yet beggers cant be choosers so ive played sacred 2 for about 1 year no sleep lol I have only found very few 3 star 2 handed hammers my best find so far is my level 12 executioners axe is actualy a hammer my dream is to find lars hammer 4 stars I think also extremely mighty bat of devastation / orc slayer / trevons might seems extremely rare I have never seen or heard of anyone having these 3 and 4 star weopons besides executioners axe I have seen at higher lvls I have dragon slayers at around level 25-35 cant remember and level 205 found with my level 200 dryad im also intrested in all types of 3 or 4 star items preferably low level I think my best find playing sacred 2 is my level 30 impenetrable protector and my moryas fire sword level 220 I think I as for legendarys so if anyone can give advice besides Enhanced Perception skill is much appreciated or if anyone wants to trade/ play on xbox 360 I will be back online on april 23 or 24 my gamer tag is XxUP1NSMOK3xX I TRULY LOVE THIS GAME I LOVE IT if anyone has lars hammer at low level I will be glad to trade anything out of my box thank you

Edited by knightowlx3

Only unique/3 stars hafted weapons on console are: Executioner's Axe, Extremely Mighty Bat of Devastation, Skullsplitter and Dragonslayer.

Lar's Hammer and the rest of the ones you listed are only in Ice & Blood(PC only expansion).

But good luck in aquiring the ones that exist though :Just_Cuz_21:

would you happen to know if there is any legendary 2 handed hafted weopons available on consoles ? I've looked at the sacred wiki and it says that they do exist but it seems to be out dated because everything that was on my unique list didnt have the ice and blood only flag if I wasnt so computer illiterate I would update it lol anyways thanks again

would you happen to know if there is any legendary 2 handed hafted weopons available on consoles ? I've looked at the sacred wiki and it says that they do exist but it seems to be out dated because everything that was on my unique list didnt have the ice and blood only flag if I wasnt so computer illiterate I would update it lol anyways thanks again

Have you completed the Shadow Warrior class quest? The reward at the end is Tyranny of the Condemned. Its damage is lower than other 2H hafted weapons, but that can be off-set by the 2 gold slots!

And is saves you the hassle of farming uniques / legendaries just to get a decent one!

Edited by essjayehm