List of Quests to make Bosses appear?

madd4

hi is there somewhere a list of quests that I need to start for certain bosses to be appeared ? ive been on diffrent locations where there should be a boss but it wasnt there so I think I need a quest to start, or at least need to do something to make it appear. hope that some1 can help me with this

hi is there somewhere a list of quests that I need to start for certain bosses to be appeared ? ive been on diffrent locations where there should be a boss but it wasnt there so I think I need a quest to start, or at least need to do something to make it appear. hope that some1 can help me with this

Are you on console or PC? on console main bosses only appear as part of the main questin campain mode and all the time in Freeplay. and minibosses and dragons are there all the time. On PC the same goes for Campain main bosses but minibosses have a quest mark to start them. I don't think the quest pages are complete on the SacredWiki( Quest are one of the hardest and most time consuming sections of the wiki).

I if you have a boss in mind I can help direct you in the right location to find him.

Are you on console or PC? on console main bosses only appear as part of the main questin campain mode and all the time in Freeplay. and minibosses and dragons are there all the time. On PC the same goes for Campain main bosses but minibosses have a quest mark to start them. I don't think the quest pages are complete on the SacredWiki( Quest are one of the hardest and most time consuming sections of the wiki).

I if you have a boss in mind I can help direct you in the right location to find him.

im on the console

well I dont need to really know the exact locations cause I got pretty good maps but like gahanka the kobold chieftain I need an quest to make him appear, same for the boss of the undead legion quest so I waas just wondering if there waas a list wich quest I need to start for an boss to appear. but if I understand u good in freeplay all the bosses can be killed without starting a quest ?

This is actually a really cool quest for us to undertake. Someone could go around the game and just write down the names of the quests that trigger bosses in the game. Maybe just send us pic on map where they are and we can cross reference this with the wiki map.

Any takers?

The last two boss hunters never came back

:)

gogo

im on the console

well I dont need to really know the exact locations cause I got pretty good maps but like gahanka the kobold chieftain I need an quest to make him appear, same for the boss of the undead legion quest so I waas just wondering if there waas a list wich quest I need to start for an boss to appear. but if I understand u good in freeplay all the bosses can be killed without starting a quest ?

The Kobald chief and Undead are both quest driven bosses, so even in free play they will require the quest. I understand now what you are looking for. We could add a quest name to the beastiary along with the description of each boss, Gogo?

We could add a quest name to the beastiary along with the description of each boss, Gogo?

That would be quick and perfect for anyone who knows where they all are, and can pull out the titles.

gogo

We could add a quest name to the beastiary along with the description of each boss, Gogo?

That would be quick and perfect for anyone who knows where they all are, and can pull out the titles.

gogo

I am racking my brain and now that I think about it. On PC they all have a quest mark close by. but on Console kobald chief and Undead are the only ones I can think of. all the rest are just standing there waiting for you in freeplay.

Can anyone think of any bosses in freeplay that require a quest in console? I can only think of these 2.

gogo

I am racking my brain and now that I think about it. On PC they all have a quest mark close by. but on Console kobald chief and Undead are the only ones I can think of. all the rest are just standing there waiting for you in freeplay.

Can anyone think of any bosses in freeplay that require a quest in console? I can only think of these 2.

well evocator is a boss were u need to start a quest for I know were to start but I wanna have a quick walktrough ( like the undead legion chain ) so I need to lknow the first name of the quest so I can look it up.

• 2 weeks later...
well evocator is a boss were u need to start a quest for I know were to start but I wanna have a quick walktrough ( like the undead legion chain ) so I need to lknow the first name of the quest so I can look it up.

That is easy, the quest chain is as follows:

The ghost village

• A long lost letter

• Following orders

• Forgotten valleys

My house got flooded so I haven't been able to turn on pc yet alone look here until now.

The only bosses apart from the mini bosses who need quests are already mentioned above.

I don't think I have all the mini boss quest names. Here are some of them: The Griffin, The big bad werewolf, The wild Boar, The Ice Lord, The mad ogre, Flame Lord, The harpy queen, The Earth Lord, The poison lord. I think I am missing one still.

• 2 months later...
I'm pretty sure the Dragon near Dryad Island requires a side quest to open. I'll check that to confirm.

Dragon on dryad island does not need side quest, as I did multiple runs of him last night.

• 1 month later...

That is easy, the quest chain is as follows:

The ghost village

• A long lost letter

• Following orders

• Forgotten valleys

My house got flooded so I haven't been able to turn on pc yet alone look here until now.

The only bosses apart from the mini bosses who need quests are already mentioned above.

I don't think I have all the mini boss quest names. Here are some of them: The Griffin, The big bad werewolf, The wild Boar, The Ice Lord, The mad ogre, Flame Lord, The harpy queen, The Earth Lord, The poison lord. I think I am missing one still.

Maybe you're forgetting the Banshee in the cave that leads to Crag Rock. The quest in question is Monster in the Cave.