Sacred 3 is in the works

locolagarto

At least info though. Let's say in a few months at least. That response from Keen you got over at Facebook has inspired me with promise.

Within a wee while something is gonna be said!

:)

gogo

Oh yeah

And this time, I also want my own legendary!

:viking:

gogo

Gogo's Invisible Greaves of Poutine

Invisible (has no graphic depiction when equipped)

Ranged weaponry +100%

Treehugger (Defence +50% when in the forest)

:4rofl:

Oh yeah

gogo

Ranged weaponry +100%

Im sure there should be somethine in there like +x% chance to talk opponents to death :P

Yep, I'm gonna have to take work off that day too...lol Will probably end up with both the console and PC versions...lol after all, you can never have too much Sacred!

One of my wishes is dual wielding pistols! (yeah I know we've got the BFG and energy pistol and shield but I still think this would be pretty cool...lol What can I say I'm a fan of the old western dual wielding cowboys...lol :D

The 2011-2012 date is on www.sacred3.org, although in the interview transcript higher up the page, 2011 is not mentioned.

Great find Lujate. I just have to get into that page, and maybe update it...but if they are saying 2012 as earliest release, we'll surely have news in 2011, so maybe its okay ?

Oh yeah

gogo

Ranged weaponry +100%

See, how come devs can't stick up gloriously useful stuff like this :P

Oh yeah

gogo

Ranged weaponry +100%

Im sure there should be somethine in there like +x% chance to talk opponents to death :P

Voted for best mod in Sacred, unbeatable!

Yep, I'm gonna have to take work off that day too...lol Will probably end up with both the console and PC versions...lol after all, you can never have too much Sacred!

One of my wishes is dual wielding pistols! (yeah I know we've got the BFG and energy pistol and shield but I still think this would be pretty cool...lol What can I say I'm a fan of the old western dual wielding cowboys...lol :D

It was a shame, they didn't do what it took to make this happen in Sacred 2. Balancing, schmalancing... to be so close to having something so wanted by players, and yet making that decision to not do it... heresy!

Mo4r Blind Guardian! Seriously, Sacred Worlds is one of their best songs ever, and it spawned because of a game that I already love. Hopefully S3 can overtake those expectations :D

What other game has it's own in game concert eh?

Sacred 2 FTW!

:bounce:

gogo

I'll vote for that one anywhere :)

The 2011-2012 date is on www.sacred3.org, although in the interview transcript higher up the page, 2011 is not mentioned.

Great find Lujate. I just have to get into that page, and maybe update it...but if they are saying 2012 as earliest release, we'll surely have news in 2011, so maybe its okay ?

We can hope thats the case, but from everything I've seen over on the SIF from the community managers and from keen games job list is that there is nothing to tell us right now, so Im thinking that 2013 is more likely to be reasonable release, and no info until much closer to the end of this year at the earliest.

I agree with 2013 as possible earliest release, and I'm just hoping for more info by the end of this year to keep the fans going!

PleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleaseplease....

gogo

I agree with 2013 as possible earliest release, and I'm just hoping for more info by the end of this year to keep the fans going!

PleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleasepleasePleaseplease....

gogo

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease......PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease :)

What other game has it's own in game concert eh?

Sacred 2 FTW!

gogo

Warcraft III and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne - end credits sequences.

The original ending featured a song that wasn't too bad. It's not quite concert footage, but it's close. Prince Arthas does play a mean axe... Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhLkF9eHql0

The Frozen Throne credits start off with a couple of guys rolling up in one of those steam tanks. They're rushing because they're on the virge of being late. One of the guys meets a girl, who he invites inside with his extra ticket.

The thing is - while the film has arena concert style graphics, the music played is kinda weak. Here's a link to that one:

Wolfie, that's amazing! Never knew about that Ending, and world of warcraft was a big deal for me, though I never got Frozen Throne, though Schot did and loved it.

Sacred 2's Concert smokes it though

:P

gogo

They're gonna have to push S3 like crazy.

There are a lot of good games on the way and if they don't advertise it right it will struggle, me thinks.

I'm liking the look of Grim Dawn myself, although it is early days.

Steve.

We can hope thats the case, but from everything I've seen over on the SIF from the community managers and from keen games job list is that there is nothing to tell us right now, so Im thinking that 2013 is more likely to be reasonable release, and no info until much closer to the end of this year at the earliest.

Release dates always get pushed back.

It must be part of the definition of the word or something ;)

Yeah, darn those bullys, always pushing stuff around !

Well, why can't they push it forward for once

:P

gogo

Haha, good one.

Though on the flip side, we wouldn't want games rushed out with bugs, bugs, 'n' more bugs !

Tough call.

Steve.

Cept...bugs are a sigh of a company "pushing" maybe? What if Sacred 2 had come out bug free, but with half the content.

How would we have felt about that?

:devil:

gogo

Cept...bugs are a sigh of a company "pushing" maybe? What if Sacred 2 had come out bug free, but with half the content.

How would we have felt about that?

:devil:

gogo

Half of Sacred 2 ? We would have felt cheated and angry my friend.

They better not even think down those lines for S3, or there will be a whole heap of sulking going on, lol !