Sacred 3 is in the works

locolagarto

Theres a press release just been posted about Lawrence Liberty joining Keen games and leading production of sacred 3. It sounds very promising as he has worked on some big games and mentions that he is excited about working on S3 :yay:

Lawrence Liberty joins keen games in Frankfurt

Great news! I'm crossing all in hopes that it's for our precious. Thanks for the heads up Dob!

:)

gogo

Hehe, I just assumed it meant 'internet provider' ! *shrugs*

That's ISP mate.

Although Internet Protocol fits :)

Soooo many acronyms these days, just can't keep up !

I hate it when they do it at work and just expect you to know what they're on about. Say in a meeting, some one will through a couple in, and I'm too embarrassed to ask what it stands for, spend ages trying to work it out and miss the rest of what's being said !

Oh well, guess I'm just getting old.

Steve. :)

I hate it when they do it at work and just expect you to know what they're on about. Say in a meeting, some one will through a couple in, and I'm too embarrassed to ask what it stands for, spend ages trying to work it out and miss the rest of what's being said !

That's what passing a note to your neighbour in the meeting is for mate...

I am normally pretty good with acronyms. I came up with Intellectual Property and Internet Protocol, but dismissed then both since neither made sense in context.

That's what passing a note to your neighbour in the meeting is for mate...

Yeah, and I usually get a note back with another acronym on it........FO ! Charming, I'm sure !

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a reply From Lawrence Liberty on Facebook. Sent him a PM weeks ago now, just on the off chance of getting a tiny bit of news. Whats the saying? "if you don't ask, you don't get" :D

I sent him a link to the huge Sacred 3 wish thread from the SIF and this was his reply.

Don't worry about bothering me. It's good to hear from you. I will be taking a look at the link you sent, but I can't confirm what I'm working on just yet. I hope to be able to talk more soon.

Kind regards,

Lawrence

Nicely done, Dobster! Keep poking them with a stick, and we'll get something.

In this case, the something I will read as: Until an 'official' announcement is made, I am bound by an NDA and cannot reval any details. :D

Of course, he could be mired in some other project and is actually covering up release delays, or w/e your imagination can produce. :unsure:

Now, we need a bigger stick ;)

• 1 year later...