Sacred 3 is in the works

locolagarto

They sure stuck a lotta gravestones in Sacred 2 ( more than the original ? / not sure)

They had about three for CH/DaGirl ! She said that she was unsure whether it meant they really liked her or whether they really wanted her dead, rofl !

Steve.

I have seen it a couple of times in-game, but never on Wiki before, so thanks for that Gogo. It gave me a nice big smile.

Steve.

I was looking at a few of them last night. I remember when a few of us were all avidly putting tons of content all at once, with the eggs and Gravestones, the latter kept making me smile everytime I recognized a friend.

:)

gogo

I have seen it a couple of times in-game, but never on Wiki before, so thanks for that Gogo. It gave me a nice big smile.

Steve.

I was looking at a few of them last night. I remember when a few of us were all avidly putting tons of content all at once, with the eggs and Gravestones, the latter kept making me smile everytime I recognized a friend.

:)

gogo

Ascaron were fantastic at that, really nice touch to include the community. Really miss those guys.

Steve.

:secret: You cannot say "2013" out loud! You will have rioting in the streets. I know one kid over at SIF that would have a coronary on hearing 2013. That is the kind of thing you whisper in hushed tones, behind closed doors in the company of only your most trusted advisors.

;) ;)

:secret: You cannot say "2013" out loud! You will have rioting in the streets. I know one kid over at SIF that would have a coronary on hearing 2013. That is the kind of thing you whisper in hushed tones, behind closed doors in the company of only your most trusted advisors.

;) ;)

lol

I know who you're talking about.

Mum's the word!

:wizard:

gogo

Oooh, good stuff, Dobster! :BlobRed:

But, the article says "Germany's most successful IP's" and "Germany's most popular IP's" and not sepecifically Sacred 3... or am I reading that wrong ;)

At any rate, it is positive news, indeed.

But, the article says "Germany's most successful IP's" and "Germany's most popular IP's" and not sepecifically Sacred 3... or am I reading that wrong ;)

They've not mentioned S3 specifically, but I'm not aware of anything that Keen is working on that could be concidered "Germany's most successful/popular IP" (especially since most of the other positions that article mentions are for S3). He's also part of their management team (ie, board) so from that respect he wouldn't be that close to development (certainly in a large company), but if he's leading on specific IP he would be fairly involved in setting the "tone" & style of the game (presumably S3).

If he's had experience working on big stuff before that should be useful, but I hope he doesnt use that to shut down any fresh ideas from keen games who may not have had much to do with this genre/better known IP before...

I don't know how much fallout las vegas can be used as a means to get a feel for his efforts, but having never played it thats not an issue for me :)

If he's had experience working on big stuff before that should be useful, but I hope he doesnt use that to shut down any fresh ideas from keen games who may not have had much to do with this genre/better known IP before...

I don't know how much fallout las vegas can be used as a means to get a feel for his efforts, but having never played it thats not an issue for me :)

Fallout New Vegas is a fantastic game. I play it as religiously as I do Sacred 2.

The world is huge, interesting, and filled with content; it feels alive. Well, it feels like it was alive before the nuclear fallout, which is a success then :P

For about 28 hours, I just walked around the Mojave desert, exploring.

I could answer some more questions if anyone wants to know about this game concerning gameplay, etc.

Very exciting now that he's probably working on S3 soon :woot:

Edited by wade-newb

Theres a press release just been posted about Lawrence Liberty joining Keen games and leading production of sacred 3. It sounds very promising as he has worked on some big games and mentions that he is excited about working on S3 :yay:

Lawrence Liberty joins keen games in Frankfurt

Thanks for the news Dobs, great news indeed..................even getting news is news, lol ! :smart: