Is Schot an actor?

Schot isnt an actor. Unless he has a secret identity.

But you are right that video was fun to watch have you seen this video series they are so funny.

Fear of Girls episode 1

Fear of Girls episode 2

Fear of Girls episode 3 chapter 1

Fear of Girls episode 3 chapter 2

Fear of Girls episode 3 chapter 3

I found this picture of Schot from a thread.

schot.jpg

The face somehow remembered me about a video I really liked which was done in canada about roleplaying, and Schot is from Canada, ....

So I searched for the video again, too bad I have bad eyes, and probably errored, but the video is really really worth a look, even it is in french and subtitled:

A pen and paper session which went wrong

Haha, noooooo way am I an actor. You'd have to club me over the head to get me on a stage or in front of a camera. Funny video Chattius. "Brewski?" :) That thief sure showed them. ^^

lol @ Spaceballs. I see your Schvortz is as big as mine! :)

I found this picture of Schot from a thread.

schot.jpg

The face somehow remembered me about a video I really liked which was done in canada about roleplaying, and Schot is from Canada, ....

So I searched for the video again, too bad I have bad eyes, and probably errored, but the video is really really worth a look, even it is in french and subtitled:

A pen and paper session which went wrong

Haha, noooooo way am I an actor. You'd have to club me over the head to get me on a stage or in front of a camera. Funny video Chattius. "Brewski?" :) That thief sure showed them. ^^

lol @ Spaceballs. I see your Schvortz is as big as mine! :)

The worst is that I watched this video recently and I never thought about making a link between you and the guy in the video. But, in a way, it's kind of sad to learn that this is not you, you would have been more famous than you already are :)

And btw, I'm glad to see you're feeling better, you started to post more and more recently...

Max

Another great starwars parody

You will see the inside of your refrigerator with different eyes. Our hens do brown eggs so I hope the eggs won't join the clone wars. I decided to give an endangered race a try and not holding some of the better egg laying hens. They are outside even in winter.

Deutsche Sperber (Sperber = sparrow hawk). The name is because they have the colour and pattern of a sparrowhawk. A link to a picture:

Deutscher_Sperber.jpg

The worst is that I watched this video recently and I never thought about making a link between you and the guy in the video. But, in a way, it's kind of sad to learn that this is not you, you would have been more famous than you already are :blink:

And btw, I'm glad to see you're feeling better, you started to post more and more recently...

Max

I don't think I'd do stardom very well. I like my "me" time too much. ^^

And I am feeling much better, thank you very much Max. I should probably stop typing actually, lol. Been typing a marathon today. ^^

Another great starwars parody

You will see the inside of your refrigerator with different eyes. Our hens do brown eggs so I hope the eggs won't join the clone wars. I decided to give an endangered race a try and not holding some of the better egg laying hens. They are outside even in winter.

Deutsche Sperber (Sperber = sparrow hawk). The name is because they have the colour and pattern of a sparrowhawk. A link to a picture:

Deutscher_Sperber.jpg

Too funny chattius. I can tell that a lot of work went into that video. Be sure and watch them eggs. Don't wanna have a mutiny on your hands. ^^

• 1 year later...

We suffer from a radio-link which fails a lot at stormy weather. But rainy days were the ones we played sacred2 in lan. And now I read that the new games like guildwars and diablo won't have a lan mode. Back to pen and paper, with all the riscs shown in first video?

Think I have a copy of The Dark Eye laying around. If you pay the flight I can spend a sleeping place in our barn and food from a field kichen.

• 1 year later...

Kids did a little pen and paper roleplaying at a rainy sunday and me as a dungeonmaster rolled the dices and got a critical hit by a troll to the party rogue. I had to do a lot of creativity to avoid being killed real life. Well not being killed but to drown ina flooding of the living room by tears. Another danger unrepairable ear damage by the shouts.

All that popped this thread back into my brain.

• Like! 1
  • 8 years later...

Putting up the x-mas tree and searching for some games Like Cataan, Cascadia, Monopoly, ... because they predicted to have lots of rain from x-mas to new year. I found also all the old pen and papers like AD&D, Das schwarze Auge, ...   I was considering to put the pen and papers on the stable er could play at rain. But then I remembered this very old video and put them away ....

• Like! 1