[Download] Schot's Luckiest Man Alive Build

So here's something you all might have a bit of fun with. During some testing and comparing I began some months ago I decided to let myself get carried with an idea. That idea was to create the absolute best conditions for great drops. Starting... At level 1!

With the combined resources of our Bargaining network as well as some tinkering of a certain balance file what I have come up with should prove entertaining. Though I actually don't know how this is going to go as I haven't even played it yet. This lucky fellow is an unlikely type of the Shadow Warrior kind. He had a vision to see the world in all it's glory and all the world seemed to bend to his will. As a matter of a fact the world was indeed bent to his will. After some "improvements" made to the balance of the world no creature stood in his way as he lead a campaign to uncover the great fog of war that has lay across Ancaria since the Godevs created it. Region after region he saw deep into the forests, deserts, swamps and underworld until finally his Cartographic Mastery was well beyond any standard.

Map Revealed: 142.7%

Next he sought to improve his strength in battle and survivability. With the help of a very persuasive High Elf Bargainer he acquired some of the best armor one could find. Niobium Armor. A rarity to be certain among heroes so young. So off to Sloeford he went to find a suitable subject to train with. The wolves of Sloeford are brutal beasts for a hero so young and so our brave hero trained for days and days until he could fight no more.

Survival Bonus: 85.8%

Now that he knew the world well and had toughened his skin it was time for one more favor from the legendary Level 2 High Elf HC Bargainer. With all her might and skill, 40 Bargaining, she worked her magic on the local Merchants. For weeks she sought out only the best for what might become the greatest dropper there ever was. Gold slots were an absolute must as well as the finest item mods. At long last she presented the hero with an assortment that even great Kings could not best. All that remained was a formidable weapon and it was at that very moment that the heavens UNLOCKed the Ceremonial Might of the Seraphims.

Our hero needed only to combine all of these gifts. With the help of an ancient friend from the Niobium plain his slots were filled. With weapon and shield in hand he was ready at last.

Chance to find valuables: +98.1% (+additional Enhanced Perception based MF once Enhanced Perception is chosen)

luckybonuses.gifluckystats.gif

There you have it gang. I don't know what this fellah can do but I'm eager to try him out.

Enjoy!

TheLuckiestManAlive.rar

Oh I could certainly have done more, lol. But Schotie needs a break. That was a LOT of work. Did you try it already Munera?

Nope. Don't want to start another Shadow Warrior again. ^^ I think it's gonna be hard to keep the high chance to find valuables. The easiest way to get good stuff is to make some changes in the balance.txt file :) Is that toon in Closed Net or Open?

It is indeed alot of work exploring, takes about 20-30 hours on itself and can be quite frustrating when you are on the edges of the map, and are hitting obstacles where you can't jump around.

Did you also go into all the caves?

EDIT: Must be a LAN char, is this the same char you talked about on SIF a while back?

Edited by Spunky

Holy beep!

That looks absolutely amazing, man. I'll give it a crack for fun sometimes :)

Edited by Dobri

Well...never one to do things by halves are you schot? So, you think we can use this to test the speed kill mf theory at all or is he too focused on mf for that? All in all, that's amazing work you've out into this!

• 3 months later...

Dang Schot! If I where not so busy with work at the moment & totally sucked into lvling my SW... :)

I will have more free time in the cold winter months. Will definetly give Mr. Lucky a run.

Thanks for all the work! Amazing... :trans:

I remain, :bye:

EDIT: typos

Edited by Etherian
Cheers guys. :trans: I still have yet to take him out for a full spin. It's been work work work for me these days. Enjoy!

You need to take a break or two schot. Tell gogo to unchain you for a couple of days!

• 1 month later...
Nope. Don't want to start another Shadow Warrior again. ^^ I think it's gonna be hard to keep the high chance to find valuables. The easiest way to get good stuff is to make some changes in the balance.txt file :viking: Is that toon in Closed Net or Open?

munera - WOW thats something I didnt know... how do ya do that ?

And thanks a lot for this great shadow warrior.... this is the most promising thing I have ever seen till now ....

• 1 month later...

Oh I could certainly have done more, lol. But Schotie needs a break. That was a LOT of work. Did you try it already Munera?

Hi Scottie.

Does "the luckiest man in the world" char work in 2.40 FA? Just to see how it looks.

it won't hurt anything to give it a try and see. If if doesn't work, it won't hurt any other files in you system.

Just like DragonBro said, ayup. Helps to do it in Bronze when at level 1 and buying a few nice pieces of armor helps to ensure your character stays alive during the process. The wolf near the Sloeford portal is perfect. :)

SB training...stand somewhere the enemies can't kill you but still are attacking you so you are in combat and up it goes :)

Just like DragonBro said, ayup. Helps to do it in Bronze when at level 1 and buying a few nice pieces of armor helps to ensure your character stays alive during the process. The wolf near the Sloeford portal is perfect. :)

Thanks Gents!

For some reason I thought it would be much more envolved. I'll have to give this a whorl.

When the smith is @ 160. I'll break off and start a polearm swinging Seraphim. As a bosskiller through and through this will help her much in the early game.

I remain, :hugs:

• 2 years later...

I came across this old thread while googling Shadow Warrior guides, and since the last post is dated Dec. 2010, I'm not sure if my question will even be answered.

Anyway, I downloaded this character and noticed he had some insanely high modifiers bonuses for lv2/lv3 gears, like 7.5% chance to find pendant and +3 enhanced perception relics. Having 28% chance to find on a level 3 Ceremonial Might is just crazy! I made a lv2 shopper to buy stuff for my other characters, but even at 10 bargaining (5x my char level), I have never seen "chance to find" greater than 5.x% for lv2/lv3 gears or more than +1 skill bonus for rings/amulets/relics. How was this achieved?

The map revealed and survival bonus I can understand because it just takes time, but these bonuses greatly puzzles me.