Cyborg R.A.T. 7

Silearth

wow it's cool!

rat7_left.png

I bet it also does a great job of keeping out burglars!

:)

gogo

p.s. Ayup. That video's pretty good AND loud. I think I woke up the neighbors ^^

p.s.s. I can't seem to leave the site... lol, I've never heard of the company before. Their keyboard looks like something from a star ship:

v7keymain2.png

That thing is a Rat!

I was really having a tough time with mouses this year. every one I bought from $9.99 - $39.99 would work nice for about 2-3 weeks, then the buttons would stop working.

finally I went out and dropped a ton of $ on at Razer Mamba

rzr_mamba_charge.jpg

I have had it for 3-4 months now and I love it. its no Rat, but it has worked nicely for me.

People like you are the reason why prices for trackballs explode. All want mice ,nobody a trackball anymore. I bought it a few years back for 40 euro and now the same one sells for 70 euro ---GRRR

But I am still happy with my trackball, even if I seem to be the only one who is using one even for playing and not only bureau work :)

Ah, Loco, that was the name of the high-end Mousies I was trying to remember...the Razor's. I had heard about them, but these rats are new to me. Had you heard about them before then? Are these rats the new king of the mountain of mice?

As it turns out...me own mousie's time is almost here... shopping calls ^^

:)

gogo

Wow, that's crazy looking.

I had a Razer Lachesis at my last job and it was great. Super quick resolution for playing Quake 3 :)

How can you go wrong with a tag line like: Bringer of Silent Death

shhhhhhh... lol, I don't think peeps at work are supposed to know about the Quake :pitcher:

Ayup...that name is awesome... love it when companies decide to go a bit edgy ^^

:bow:

gogo

• 3 months later...

My mousie's been kinda sick lately. I'm a pounder (serious one) when it comes to button pressing and I'm a little worried about getting a super high end mouse because it's springs will be as good as a motel matress in a year... *cough* ...

Should I get cheap then... ? Schot got me a nice bargain, really compact, cool looking, but the wheel button is kinda hard to depress lol ...thumb scarification? :) :) Well, maybe not but still...I'm just thinking whether to go uber expensive or cheaper because of me putting so much pressure on the mousey.

Poor mousey

figure-itchy-scratchy.jpg

:(

gogo

As I stated early in this post, I went through a bunch of cheap mice in a short time until I bought my Razer. so far it has lasted 6 times longer that anything else and I don't see it showing any signs of wear.

furian had the same problem and bought this one http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/mice-pointer...ce/devices/5845.

I went with this one: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/...goryId.35208800

Both are pricey. but both have lasted much longer in our hands that any other.

Had to chime in on this thread, couldnt help myself. Razor is the "cats meow".

I've been rolling with Razor DeathAdder gaming mouse. Razor Lycosa gaming keyboard.

Once I found these products. I'll never go back to the days of "cleaning out the white ball". Might as well be a clogged drain pipe. Ends in the same result, doesnt work.

Razor for the WiN... http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/...goryID.35208800

I remain, a fan

Momma said, "You get what ya payed for". Or was that Dad. Either way I think you'll regret going cheap. The mouse I got Logitech Performance Mouse MX is big. I have a large hand and tend to grip the mouse like I'm trying to squeeze some cheese out of it. This mouse has allowed me to relax my hand. and the buttons sound like there are metal contacts inside not plastic. Very solid "feel" to it.

I'm using a G5 logitech mouse but with a different design on it(don't like the one on this pic), I'm using it now for at least 2 years without any problem at all.

My biggest problem with the mouses shown until now is that I find them dead ugly >_> That Razer Mamba being the best of them, with being just doable.

I don't want a mouse with corners on it, my screen has those already...

I know most of the newer models have that ugly look becaéuse it is supposed to be better for your hand. But still, do they really have to be this bad?

Currently, I'm on this one: http://www.testfreaks.com/mice/a4-tech-op-620d/

It sucks. Lol. But it was cheap and originally came with my PC.

I have been through quite some mice, found a few I'd like but didn't last, and currently I'm waiting to go out shopping for a logitech wireless set.

My best experience was with older logitech wireless sets, like this one: http://www.neltech.co.uk/shop/images/LogitechEX110.jpg

They are pretty heavy mice due to the batteries, and they fit my hand perfectly.

Edited by Timotheus

logitech g7 for me:

1) wireless

2) 2 rechargeable battery packs

3) rounded.....fits better in the left hand than newer mice.

previous mice: logitech mx 310's, a-4 tech dual wheel (horizontal and vertical scrolling, pre tilt wheel), original gyration air mouse (htpc), and ms intellimouse.

Not sure about that mouse, looks kinda ugly and uncomfortable :bye:

I've been using a Roccat Kone for the last year and love it. excellent software, loads of programable buttons and lots of flashy lights. You can program buttons for all your games and then switch profiles from the taskbar. A little known company that took some finding but glad I did. An excellent mouse for Sacred 2.