My experience per turtle dropped just by me leveling up?

Read post 44 of this thread:

Formula: experience = value(CRBONUS_EXPERIENCE) * BonusFac * LvlDiffFac * LvlCapFac * MobFac * LvlDampFac *MultiFac

The above graph is just the LvlDampFac. LvlDiffFac, which I think is your level compared to enemy level, doesn't show this big jumps if you climb a level. And the question which started this thread was how to explain these big steps in experience curve.

• 2 years later...

This has to be one of the best gaming topic threads ever, anywhere, on any game...period. There's so much love for game, community, the quest for truth!

I sometimes get such a kick from sitting back and having a look at what guests or bots are reading, bring out a huge smile.

lots love guys

:hugs:

gogo

Yes often some great stuff begins with a simple question, why give turtles way less experience at levelup ;)

Or with a picture, like at our Kungfu-Dryads. Wondering if you could do it as a buiild. and it worked. It did not only work, it was a robust and funny build.

A similiar math thread was in Dobri's demigod thread about armour and how it works. Actually seeing my armour graphs was a great help to go for the douible-kick armour piercing approach with deathblow on second kick and every kick triggering explosions on nearbys with x% lifeleech.

Actually I missed this stuff in Diablo3. Allowing to re-skill quickly makes everyone re-skilling to successful builds found in forum (at least my daughters say so,I never played D3 myself). Everyone uses the highways, noone uses a machete and hard work to find the beauty of hidden paths outside the main roads.

Torchlight2 is liked by my kids and myself plays it too, once getting used to these manga style graphics. Of cause I played offroad: a berzerker girl with shield and wand,using spells :) We also like the pets. I have an owl which hurls deadly frostbolts.

• Like! 1

Yes often some great stuff begins with a simple question, why give turtles way less experience at levelup ;)

Or with a picture, like at our Kungfu-Dryads. Wondering if you could do it as a buiild. and it worked. It did not only work, it was a robust and funny build.

A similiar math thread was in Dobri's demigod thread about armour and how it works. Actually seeing my armour graphs was a great help to go for the douible-kick armour piercing approach with deathblow on second kick and every kick triggering explosions on nearbys with x% lifeleech.

Actually I missed this stuff in Diablo3. Allowing to re-skill quickly makes everyone re-skilling to successful builds found in forum (at least my daughters say so,I never played D3 myself). Everyone uses the highways, noone uses a machete and hard work to find the beauty of hidden paths outside the main roads.

Torchlight2 is liked by my kids and myself plays it too, once getting used to these manga style graphics. Of cause I played offroad: a berzerker girl with shield and wand,using spells :) We also like the pets. I have an owl which hurls deadly frostbolts.

Did you get Diablo 3 for your daughters? Did they get hooked to it like Sacred 3...or was the "hook" a different kind of hook?

:)

gogo