Fire armor for the High Elf

Beautiful! I have a new appreciation for the HE. I made my first one ever today and I love her so. Thanks Tomcat for this great starting gift!

:mafia:

gogo

Awesome LazyTomcat!

I can't remember if there is a post in here for instructions, but do you have paths that each file must goto to make this work? and will you see these textures in Closed Net? or just Lan

I can't remember if there is a post in here for instructions, but do you have paths that each file must goto to make this work? and will you see these textures in Closed Net? or just Lan

To make this work, it's recommend to use the Mod Enabler. If you like to use more than one of my mods, you should activate the newest mod always as last.

An exception is the ciSacred-Mod. It contains several Mods (v 1.33.1 also "Pearl Fire Mod"). Here you need to activate only the cisacred-Mod to have all contained Mods in the game. But the ciSacred-Mod is made for the german Sacred2. It contains german soundfiles. To use it in other languages, extract the rar-File and delete the "locale" Folder.

To see the textures, you have to activate the Mod(s) in the Mod-Enabler at your PC. Other players don't see them. Furthermore, there are two versions. SP - for single-player and MP - Adapted for Closed Net. In MP some things are not possible. E.G. helmets with visible hair.

Hope you understand my english.

Edited by LazyTomcat

To make this work, it's recommend to use the Mod Enabler. If you like to use more than one of my mods, you should activate the newest mod always as last.

An exception is the ciSacred-Mod. It contains several Mods (v 1.33.1 also "Pearl Fire Mod). Here you need to activate only the cisacred-Mod to have all contained Mods in the game. But the ciSacred-Mod is made for the german Sacred2. It contains german soundfiles. To use it in other languages, extract the rar-File and delete the "locale" Folder.

To see the textures, you have to activate the Mod(s) in the Mod-Enabler at your PC. Other players don't see them. Furthermore, there are two versions. SP - for single-player and MP - Adapted for Closed Net. In MP some things are not possible. E.G. helmets with visible hair.

Excellent thank you. I will take a look when I get home tonight.

incredible work Tomcat! I love how easy the mod was using the mod enabler program, and all the skins look fabulous.

:crazy:

In the future I will announce new mods and updates of the ciSacred-Mod also here at Darkmatters.

incredible work Tomcat! I love how easy the mod was using the mod enabler program, and all the skins look fabulous.

In the future I will announce new mods and updates of the ciSacred-Mod also here at Darkmatters.

Updates would be very much appreciated! I had no problems reading ciSacred with Google Chrome browser. It automatically translated to English for me. Super!

Updates would be very much appreciated! I had no problems reading ciSacred with Google Chrome browser. It automatically translated to English for me. Super!

Here is a shot of Schot in the full Golden Delphic Suit. and Me with a couple of the Blizzard on. I will get a vid of the Pyro with the animations on in a bit.

Pyro vid sorry video skills stink. but you can still see the animation, kind of,

sac3fa-20100515-160430.png

sac3fa-20100515-153436.png

Full Detheya's

sac3fa-20100518-022529.pngsac3fa-20100518-022544.png

Wow. Impressive work Tomcat! I really like what you did especially with the Ancestors set. It looks fantastic. :crazy:

BTW, your english is perfect! :)

I am loving these texture mods! I am becoming addicted. I want more! lol

This is my Fire Armor Mod for the High Elf. Based on the Celdrahil's pandemonium Set. The fire textures are animated.

Download

4874,pearl250GK2K.jpg

I notice your running PhysX. any hints for us on how you run it without crashing? as soon and I enable it I get really bad crashes.

I am loving these texture mods! I am becoming addicted. I want more! lol

I notice your running PhysX. any hints for us on how you run it without crashing? as soon and I enable it I get really bad crashes.

The next becomes likely "Revelation of the Seraphim". The Celestial Magic set.

In my case Sacred crashes sometimes and sometimes not. Most often it runs quite good. Don't know why. dntknw.gif

My PC: Intel Q6700 @ 2,7GHz, 4 GB RAM, Foxconn N68S7AA Mainboard, Zotac 8800 GTX, Vista 32bit SP2

My Sacred graphic settings:

4970,sacred259PFA.jpg

In the background you can see the first attempts with the new mod. (Boots and wings) :)

Edited by LazyTomcat

That's pretty impressive for a 8800GT. are your frame rates "playable". XP 32 must be the trick. both my XP 64 and Win 7 64 installs give my heart ache with physX or Elite textures.

BTW, if I use czevaks CM-Patch. do I need to un-mod and re-mod with his enable and disable to avoid conflicts.?

8800 GTX. And Vista 32 SP2. Not XP. :)

Framerates about 25. Elite textures are not playable. Anyway not longer as 20 minutes. Then it freezes.

Compatibility with the CM-Patch is the next step. Currently there are little problems.

Edited by LazyTomcat
8800 GTX. And Vista 32 SP2. Not XP. :)

Framerates about 25. Elite textures are not playable. Anyway not longer as 20 minutes. Then it freezes.

Ooops! I read what my brain was thinking instead of my eyes reading. lol

That is great performance.

Elite looks so nice but unfortunately I get the same results . locks shortly after leaving start island.

In your video I have seen the wrong color at the belly and other body parts. The new version of the mod will fix it. Unfortunately some animated textures must be removed. Now only luminous textures are possible at the upper belly and the shoulders. The visible skin at the arms had to be removed. At a small part of the neck the skin colour does not change. This is a problem of Sacred, not of the Mod.

5036,pearl26EPJ0M.jpg

In your video I have seen the wrong color at the belly and other body parts. The new version of the? mod will fix it. Unfortunately some animated textures must be removed. Now only luminous textures are possible at the upper belly and the shoulders. The visible skin at the arms had to be removed. At a small part of the neck the skin colour does not change. This is a problem of Sacred, not of the Mod.

5036,pearl26EPJ0M.jpg

I noticed.

I made another observation as well. The black looks awesome with the yellow orange and red flames. But its so black that I loose the texture and curves of the model. Any thoughts on that?

I made another observation as well. The black looks awesome with the yellow orange and red flames. But its so black that I loose the texture and curves of the model. Any thoughts on that?

What I usually do when I want black is to use a dark (or very dark) grey instead, as a completely black texture usually looks unnatural, and what you mentioned.

Or I change the reflectance of the texture so that the the fine details are more visible. But this of course is just my opinion in texturing and colouring.

Regards :D

It is not black. It is dark grey and black. In the picture below you should see the patterns. The contrast is revised a little bit. You cannot see this in the game on your monitor? Maybe you need a new one. :)5064,420ISBF.gif

5063,pearl27T4WY5.jpg

Edited by LazyTomcat
It is not black. It is dark grey and black. In the picture below you should see the patterns. The contrast is revised a little bit. You cannot see this in the game on your monitor? Maybe you need a new one. :)5064,420ISBF.gif

5063,pearl27T4WY5.jpg

In this photo it is more pronounced. in the first post it was not so much.

• 2 weeks later...