• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holee molee

I can't help but offer one of these Timo:

Milk_glass-300.jpg

Is it insomnia?

no fun if it is

Our apartment number is one.

Yeah...guess how often peeps press our number, no consideration, just to see if we're janitors

:mafia:

gogo

No I didn't really sleep well last night so I had a nap this afternoon... I think that's the main culprit.

2.49AM, going to bed now... :mafia:

Edited by Timotheus
  • 2 weeks later...

Just rented a DVD. I really hate those DVD's with 20 previews where the jump to menu or FF buttons are disabled. You have to sit through every preview.

Just rented a DVD. I really hate those DVD's with 20 previews where the jump to menu or FF buttons are disabled. You have to sit through every preview.

I hear you...sooo annoying!

Having to move to another province to find work that pays decent and leaving my fiance and child behind for potentially months solid... eeeeeep! What. The. Hell?! No stress............ ;) Still, maybe this isn't the place for that! Phew...

Having a whole bunch of assignments due at once for uni! Its insane the amount of work they expect us to do...

You should worry ... what about the poor overworked suckers that have to assess these things! Usually in hours they don't get paid for.

;)(That should start a riot!)

Having a whole bunch of assignments due at once for uni! Its insane the amount of work they expect us to do...

You should worry ... what about the poor overworked suckers that have to assess these things! Usually in hours they don't get paid for.

;)(That should start a riot!)

Well...the lecturers get paid, but its their own fault if they want to make us all do 20page labs reports and end up having to mark them in their own time.

Goddang young man it is their civic duty. Work 60hrs/wk - paid 30hrs/wk. They are screwing themselves for your benefit - and do you appreciate it. Goddang!

;)(keep stirring grandpa)

PS I appreciate the correction to Goddang, but no self respecting Englishman would use such a word.

Edited by Bondbug
Goddang young man it is their civic duty. Work 60hrs/wk - paid 30hrs/wk. They are screwing themselves for your benefit - and do you appreciate it. Goddang!

:)(keep stirring grandpa)

PS I appreciate the correction to Goddang, but no self respecting Englishman would use such a word.

Actually, I do appreciate it in this instance because this lecturer in particular is great, fortunately he's lecturing the core subject for my degree this year :)

OK young feller. You're forgiven.

Hope I am

Good luck.

And NO Gogo 'Dang' will not do. Too American. Try something like 'Dash it all old chap (or chapess)' :)

Afterthought ... I suppose Holy Hannah would do. I have a grand-daughter of that name. I would swear by her. :)

Edited by Bondbug
OK young feller. You're forgiven.

Hope I am

Good luck.

And NO Gogo 'Dang' will not do. Too American. Try something like 'Dash it all old chap (or chapess)' ;)

Afterthought ... I suppose Holy Hannah would do. I have a grand-daughter of that name. I would swear by her. :)

How could I not forgive?

I like "Dash it all old chap"...it sounds so stereotypically british.

What do they say in australia?

'Awww chips!', I always thought they said, but I think that may be wrong too.

edit: In scotland its typcailly 'Awww for ******** ******** thing is **&*^ **** and **&(*&^ you &**^&^ damnit'

Edited by Rusto

Aww chips...never heard that one...maybe Aww strewth in some slightly more rustic areas. But that string of expletives could have come from australia to, just minus the thick scottish brogue :)

It may be do to the fact that I am getting older, but I REALLY HATE pants on the ground.

Years ago it was simply pants that were too short so you pulled them down a bit, and a couple inches of your underwear would show at the top. Then it progressed to ultra-baggy pants falling off of your rear. Always funny to see these guys (and sometimes girls) with pants so loose that they have to keep one hand on their waistband lest their pants really hit the ground.

As the years passed, they started pushing the boundaries and the pants got lower and lower. I've seen guys with their belts cinched tightly across their upper thighs to keep their pants right below the bum.

The latest style appears to the mullet of pants, for they have managed the have the front of their pants pulled up while the back hangs below the buttocks. The belt is tight and keeps the pants high in the front while keeping the back from rising. Business up front and party in the rear.

Want some real fun? Why not take skinny jeans(another rant for me if it a guy wearing them) make them a bit baggy and then go for the pants on the ground look. Looks like you are carrying a load in your diaper.

I am currently in the restroom with my wife's laptop. Battery is almost dead, so I guess my rant is done.

I am currently in the restroom with my wife's laptop.

I REALLY HATE internet addiction. Having a laptop at the toilet is one of the warning signs.

:P

J/K Sil :P

I am currently in the restroom with my wife's laptop.

I REALLY HATE internet addiction. Having a laptop at the toilet is one of the warning signs.

:4rofl:

J/K Sil ;)

Ah Man! I'm busted, me and my droid can't visit the bathroom together anymore. :cry:

New rant:

This afternoon I paid $29.99 for a program which cannot do what I want it to do, even in Premium version.

Still angry :4rofl:

Edited by Timotheus