I have been watching the size of this community grow and I am humbled to be a part of it. Just last August 15th, we were at 7,386 when I joined. And now almost 9 months to the day we are at 15,110.

:mafia:

Great number, but wonder how many of those that's actually active and not only abandoned accounts.

I see daily activity of 250-400 members. many of which are like you and me that visit every day. But I am sure there are are large number of casual visitors that check in with us regularly.

heh, that's another crazy land mark for us !

Spunky, loco's metric is the best... number of logins per day. In the last two weeks, there has been more than ever and a couple of nights before midnight when the recount is started again, we were closing in on 400 members that had logged in o_O

Yes, members total means something, but that's like a life time thing...two really best metrics imo are daily and then the last fifteen minutes.

By measuring and comparing the two, you can always get a fairly good very accurate measurement of how busy a forum "really" is.

and yeah... we're busy

:mafia:

gogo

It's pretty incredible I gotta say. I rarely look at the Members Online Today list but whenever I do I just can't believe it. We be quite a big family.

Cheers to all! :mafia:

Great community here! I recently found the game then found this place, I try to read the new stuff every couple of days even when I haven't had any gametime.

come to think of it, it is a year and a few months when I joined. Looking at the community now, it's almost 10 times that size :crazy: How about that for a growth :)

Gz on the many members.

I am mostly lurker here, checking 1-3 times a week.

Currently playing DDO, working on my 5 k ingame hour & character nr 8.