Deciding on a new toon.

After playing threw the game on a few toons its become painfully obvious that I need a change, I played the V.D. Dryad to 135, I Played the astral lord SW to 75, and I have a DW queen of blades seraphim at 50.

I think im ready to make a change in the way I play, so I wanna get imput from the people that have helped me the most.

So what im after is a character that has no problems going it alone, if I have to get my hands dirty, I wanna be able to do it and do it quick, Casting is my perfered choice, but im open to anything, I'd love a fast leveler, perferably one that doesnt need the help of a high level bargainer. (Remaking account XD)

My original thoughts were a temple guardian, (and its something id love to try) I Seen a few guides for TG in the forums but they seem like it would be hard as a first choice.

Maybe a character that can later supply my others with set items would be nice also.

Once again, Thanks for everything.

After playing threw the game on a few toons its become painfully obvious that I need a change, I played the V.D. Dryad to 135, I Played the astral lord SW to 75, and I have a DW queen of blades seraphim at 50.

I think im ready to make a change in the way I play, so I wanna get imput from the people that have helped me the most.

So what im after is a character that has no problems going it alone, if I have to get my hands dirty, I wanna be able to do it and do it quick, Casting is my perfered choice, but im open to anything, I'd love a fast leveler, perferably one that doesnt need the help of a high level bargainer. (Remaking account XD)

My original thoughts were a temple guardian, (and its something id love to try) I seen a few guides for TG in the forums but they seem like it would be hard as a first choice.

Maybe a character that can later supply my others with set items would be nice also.

Well TG is not the choice your looking for because if you read the guides most of them suggest you have either gear already or gear and niob bargin access. In later levels you could kill quickly.

Another thing is you want to be hands on and a fast leveler. The only thing that comes to mind is the character you stated you have already played which is the VD Dryad. Which you could play solo and kill things pretty easy besides using VD.

You could make a ice or fire elf but not a fast leveler. The only other suggestion I could think of that could be fast later on but also a bargin/EP character would be a BFG Seraphim. Since you already have a high level character you could prebuy alot of the BFG runes along with the few others needed. BFG gets boring but you could mow down anything like a machine gun.

Do you mind telling us what makes you unhapy with the VD Dryad, Astral SW and the DW Queen of Blades? One is a really fast leveler with easy niob access for bargin skills, can kill bosses with ease, can solo at any time, the second one is a great orc cave runner (item finder) and the third is a straight up brawler.

My original thoughts were a temple guardian, (and its something id love to try) I seen a few guides for TG in the forums but they seem like it would be hard as a first choice.

Well TG is not the choice your looking for because if you read the guides most of them suggest you have either gear already or gear and niob bargin access. In later levels you could kill quickly.

Another thing is you want to be hands on and a fast leveler. The only thing that comes to mind is the character you stated you have already played which is the VD Dryad. Which you could play solo and kill things pretty easy besides using VD.

You could make a ice or fire elf but not a fast leveler. The only other suggestion I could think of that could be fast later on but also a bargin/EP character would be a BFG Seraphim. Since you already have a high level character you could prebuy alot of the BFG runes along with the few others needed. BFG gets boring but you could mow down anything like a machine gun.

Do you mind telling us what makes you unhapy with the VD Dryad, Astral SW and the DW Queen of Blades? One is a really fast leveler with easy niob access for bargin skills, can kill bosses with ease, can solo at any time, the second one is a great orc cave runner (item finder) and the third is a straight up brawler.

Well nothing has really made me unhappy, both dryad and sw have a lot of deaths making it hard to level and the seraphim just levels too slow for me, I also have the unable to trade message so to me its almost like its all in vain and starting over before I get further attached would be best.

For a first toon on new account, I would stay away from the Temple Guardian. He can be quite fragile for the first 35-50 levels, so a good supply of health potions is usually needed (for the way I play, melee...)

High Elves can be pretty good... like Gogo said, check out BlackJac's guide. I didn't get similar results myself, tho 8(

One of my first toons was an Exalted Seraphim, using a sword and shield (2H LL% to fight bosses Platinum on). Taking EP to mastery ASAP I did get some results there with all sorts of unique weapons filling my chest. Mostly seraphim set pieces, with a few off-class sets.

Food for thought.

Mmmmmmmmmmm food.

I'd say a fire elf. They kill very quick. If you don't have a bargainer

02-Arrant Focus

03-Armor Lore

05-Delphic Focus

08-Concentration (1)

12-Bargaining

18-Arrant Lore

25-Constitution

35-Shield Lore

50-Ancient Magic

65-Enhanced Perception, Ride, or Combat Discipline

Master Arrant Focus, Ancient Magic, and Bargaining by 75

Leave Combat Discp, Shield Lore and Concentration at 1 for a looooong time

Check out MTCityHunter's guides in the inquisitor sections. Fast leveling imo with the Area of Effect awesomeness, and still affective against bosses, if you socket the right stats. I think the levels up to 40ish are meant to be the toughest for the caster inquisitor, but so far my inquisitor has been a ****load of fun. Balancing your skills is really important to get the survivability and damage, but its a nice challenge, and pays off. No other class gives me nearly as many jaw drop moments as I obliterate 30 enemies in a single combo. Bargaining is prolly needed, as I discovered, so check out the Eye of the Storm v1 build.

GL and HF, hope to see another recruit to the darkside :>