ciSacred Mod

The new PC's are ready. Sacred runs on Win7 64. :huh: So I will soon continue with the Celestial set.

In the first post I've added two images. They show a few parts of the ciSacred Mod.

The new PC's are ready. Sacred runs on Win7 64. :huh: So I will soon continue with the Celestial set.

In the first post I've added two images. They show a few parts of the ciSacred Mod.

That's great to hear. ^^ Yep, I've been using Win7 Ultimate x64 for sometime and was really positively suprised that it works as flawlessly after B&I as Sacred can. :crazy:

Keep up the good work. That Celestial looks "Godly" from the few pics I saw on Cisacred forum. :)

That's just great, LT! Created a pure CM-seraphim some time ago, and I seem to be gravitating to play her again, and again. That Revelation set's to blame, I guess. ;)

Looks really nice. Just wondering, are you going to mod the arm guards and tights? Looks little out of the picture atm. Other than that I really appreciate your efforts. ^^ Keep up the great job.

... are you going to mod the arm guards and tights? Looks little out of the picture atm ...

It`s like the arms of the Highelf-Ice armor. They are invisible. You can see it on the icons. Only naked skin. But the armor is still there.

PS: MP-Version is ready. ;)

@LT: Oh, like in the preview pics. Hmmm... Then something's not quite right with my setup, as the arms and thighs look like non-modified Revelations armor...

I'll take a better look after the current session. ^^

My bad, once again... :blush:

See, I had used an old CM-comp patch and of course it altered some things... Guess it's surface.txt or something.

These tech things aren't quite my forte, so how hard it's to do an updated comp patch with CM-patch. Seeing it might crash at certain points without one, if CiSacred and CM are used at the same time.

In a few days there will be a new comp patch for ciSacred 1.34 and cm 0080.

Look forward to this, all your work is appreciated by myself and others hugely.

Thanks a lot LT. ^^ I'll give it a try. Already have one place in mind. I had a strange freeze when I fought with Carnach using my CM-Seraphim. Might've been something like the one with Gar'Colossus. Suddenly he just froze and I could hammer him down without worries. :4rofl: That was w/o comp patch.

The compatibility-mod for the ciSacred-Mod 1.34 and the cm-patch 0080 is ready for download. Because of lack of time it's not tested!

Download: click (last file in appendix)

I tryed to download this at the link but it said access denied. I then tryed to login/register but it wouldn't allow me to register, asked me to name someone I knew. What can I do?

Maybe try clearing your browser cache? Or going to the page, doing a hard refresh (press shift while clicking refresh) and trying again? It worked fine for me though.

Ditto

• 3 weeks later...
the mod looks cool and I wanna read more about it ... is there a place where I can find more details in ENGLISH ?

Regards...

The ciSacred site is German. However, I use Google chrome browser which has a built in translator that converts web pages automatically. Google Rocks!