Does Ice & Blood remove uniques/rare items?

Before I added the expansion to my game I had several rings and amulets, like Bar'Tenders ring, Shamantic amulet and a couple of others. I got a level 15 shamantic amulet.

Now since ice & blood and since I have started over I find other rings, like the inquisition token, but so far not the Bar'Tender ring or the shamantic amulet. The expansion adds new things to the game or change the appearance, but does it also remove items?

Or is the way of the drops changed perhaps and does the bar'tender ring and shamantic amulet drop at a much higher level?

Ice&Blood Add-on have added some items, but haven't deleted any of them.

I don't remember any unique ring or amulet named "Shamanic Amulet". Maybe you've found a random unique in Fallen Angel.

Drops are random, so it's "normal" if you don't have found a new bar'tender ring now.

The only items Ice&Blood have changed, are Kal'dur's Legacy and Braggis' Law, which turned into uniques.

In my brief upgrade to Ice and Blood (I've since gone back to 2.43), I found that not a lot of items changed. BUT! Some item properties did change for some items. For instance, I had a set of armor chock full of rings, that had a + to visibility range. Some of these ended up being + to light radius.