Hello all :)

Hello all :)

I finally got my hands on a copy of Sacred 2, and I've been looking at your seraphim builds, so I thought I'd stop by and say hi :) I need to get around to finishing the game and then I can finally get into the great world of HC again hehehehe Is there anyone here that plays the US version, or are you all in the international one?

I am also playing Ogame with KOTR, and you can find me in Aion from time to time.

So how have all you fine people been?

Hey trillain, great seeing you back on the boards again, in time for more sacred action^^

Unfortunately, most of us here are playing in EU servers, but there may still be a few that are in US. I think there are some threads around, for us players looking for more, I'll see if I can get a link here for you.

Welcome (again :)) to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Yeah I heard that you guys were mostly into the international version. I can't afford a new game now, but I will have to get it down the road if I ever want to play the expansion pack.

Yeah I heard that you guys were mostly into the international version. I can't afford a new game now, but I will have to get it down the road if I ever want to play the expansion pack.

Hey, you made it over here Jen!

I am getting flashbacks of the Exchequer of the Sacred Bank :)

Edited by KOTR

Hey, you made it over Jen here Jen!

I am getting flashbacks of the Exchequer of the Sacred Bank ;)

ahahah, the exchequer... that was awesome. I remember also the big giveaways we were doing for all new players, passing gold, and runes, and items.

wheeeeeeeeeeee

gogo

Hello & Welcome Back !

maybe this one helps (if you haven't read it by now anyway), might be the one gogo had in mind.. :

Guide: How to get Sacred 2 (US) working with Ice&Blood (UK)

ah, James, thank you , that's awesome!

And cool thing is... you can add Ice and blood to this... so even Americans can get their chance at the expansion with their US version^^

gogo

oooooh I will have to look over that. Thank you so much ;)

Ok I was looking over that and besides laughing like a bad vaudeville villain :) (<--- Doesn't totally fit but you know it works hahahah) I do have a couple of questions. That site ya'll have linked officially doesn't sell to the US. Is there a site that does sell Blood and Ice to us Americans, or does DLGamer work? It's late, but if I read that correctly, I could buy that and play with you guys in the European servers. Did I catch that right?

Edited by Trillain
oooooh I will have to look over that. Thank you so much :cry:

Ok I was looking over that and besides laughing like a bad vaudeville villain :4rofl: (<--- Doesn't totally fit but you know it works hahahah) I do have a couple of questions. That site ya'll have linked officially doesn't sell to the US. Is there a site that does sell Blood and Ice to us Americans, or does DLGamer work? It's late, but if I read that correctly, I could buy that and play with you guys in the European servers. Did I catch that right?

Its so refreshing to have some ladies join us here. its brightens the place up quite a bit.* Don't want to offend any of the gentleman here but it was beginning to smell of stale beer and dirty socks*

Yes DL gamer will sell to you a UK version. just follow the UK links and pay in British pounds. they will email the link for download with the keys for FA and Ice and Blood. many US buyers get thrown off when they try to select us dollars.30 GBP converts to $44.00 in us. And my Credit Card Co did not charge me a conversion fee.

Its so refreshing to have some ladies join us here. its brightens the place up quite a bit.* Don't want to offend any of the gentleman here but it was beginning to smell of stale beer and dirty socks*

Well I am happy to do my part to brighten this place up. hehehe

Thanks so much for the Ice and Blood info. When I have the money to buy another game, I will get that for sure :P

Edited by Trillain

lol, trillain it's true... it's like we only have maybe five girls here and hundreds , maybe thousands of guys...

forums are strange ;)

It's wonderful seeing you again though, and we do have a very nice Dark Kitchen that bondbug likes to chef in ^^

Make yourself at home, we do like to chat it up, and we're right and might friendly

:P

gogo

lol, trillain it's true... it's like we only have maybe five girls here and hundreds , maybe thousands of guys...

forums are strange :P

I think that's like internet rule 30 -- there are no girls on the internet ;)

forums are strange :P

Sigh...thats probably true too.

forums are strange :lol:

Well if that is the case, then I must be a figment of your imagination. Is that what you are trying to say Dave :P

Edited by Trillain

forums are strange :lol:

Well if that is the case, then I must be a figment of your imagination. Is that what you are trying to say Dave :P

Hey I don't make the rules ;)

0345.jpg