Fighting against the Abishai without Blood Forest Quest!

First of all, I don't know if this thread is in the correct place, so please if it is not, move it to another section.

So here we go. As you know, there are lots of quests where you have to kill a [mini]boss. Well, I have a theory, and it's that they are already in a certain part of the world and then they are teleported to the proper quest place. Why do I believe this? Today I was exploring a bit with my +500% visibility range gear, jumping along inaccessible places, and eventually I got here:

map.jpg

And guess what? I found these two guys. I was lucky because I was in Silver.

pic-1.jpg

Yes, I couldn't believe what I saw neither, they were the Diaanja's Hellhound and the Abishai of Dissension :P

I restarted the server, went to the same place, and there they were again. So if you want to face them quickly, now you know what to do.

I believe this was a testing ground for the Dev's, Munera. As you can't really get there in normal gameplay.Also, if you travel farther south along the coastline you come across a ground texture test space with a couple of scantily clad seraphim models as well. Looks like more Test area for Dev's much like the mountains south of the Swamp I am guessing.

BelligerentVault.png:D

Hey Oddi! :) Have you ever heard about the displacement Combat Arts trick?

Of course I did, I just cant get how you used it in the djungle....tried out several places there, but never found the right ejector seat. :)

heh, Munera, you have been busy exploring my friend. Another nice new bit you've uncovered for the fans. Quicker avenue to a boss... we're lovin this

;)

gogo