Stuck on Main Quest

Right, I play an Inquisitor. Im at the Dryad Islands for the Green Islands quest and I'm meant to get a potion of Bedevilment (something like that), a vial of antidote and 3 vials of poison for some dude, so he can give me this charm that gets me past the 'sentient plants'. Problem is, I cant seem to find the vials of Poison. The tracker says its in the priestess's room but there's nothing there! Any ideas what the heck's going on?

BTW, I play on the xbox 360, just in case its a console problem.

EDIT: Right problem solved. Leave Game+Continue=Divine Bug Solver :cry:

In hindsight I should've done that in the beginning instead of wasting 1 hour searching the island for the vials, followed up by an hour of searching the internet for a solution :4rofl:

Edited by Athes
  • 3 weeks later...
Right, I play an Inquisitor. Im at the Dryad Islands for the Green Islands quest and I'm meant to get a potion of Bedevilment (something like that), a vial of antidote and 3 vials of poison for some dude, so he can give me this charm that gets me past the 'sentient plants'. Problem is, I cant seem to find the vials of Poison. The tracker says its in the priestess's room but there's nothing there! Any ideas what the heck's going on?

BTW, I play on the xbox 360, just in case its a console problem.

EDIT: Right problem solved. Leave Game+Continue=Divine Bug Solver :D

In hindsight I should've done that in the beginning instead of wasting 1 hour searching the island for the vials, followed up by an hour of searching the internet for a solution :D

so how do you get to the island mate I have spent like 2 hours walking around and still cant find a way to get there

so how do you get to the island mate I have spent like 2 hours walking around and still cant find a way to get there
The dryad island?

If you've killed Kral, gone into the cave and touched all the pillars you need to go to Na'Fian and catch a boat across.

Follow the main quest, it takes you there.About only purpose of main quest is to open new areas.

Fair comment, how ever I think Quests are an extremely important aspect of Games like this. If it was just a case of starting a character and going out there and bashing NPC's in the play ground it would get very boring quick. I love the quests in this Game and have had much enjoyment and chuckles from doing them and still am, so all hail to quests and what the people are doing with the PC Community Patch.

Follow the main quest, it takes you there.About only purpose of main quest is to open new areas.

Fair comment, how ever I think Quests are an extremely important aspect of Games like this. If it was just a case of starting a character and going out there and bashing NPC's in the play ground it would get very boring quick. I love the quests in this Game and have had much enjoyment and chuckles from doing them and still am, so all hail to quests and what the people are doing with the PC Community Patch.

I was just talking about main quest, I didn't say it was a waste of time to do them. You are talking to wrong person, I normally try to do as many quests as possible as they do make it more fun than just grinding :D

The only quests I have never done are the class quests for the classes I have never played. Its why I try to help people solve quests :D