Getting Ice and Blood working with steam

So as stated many months ago I joined the PC players however not having ice and blood hindered that move greatly. Now that I am able to get it I am wondering if anybody knows how to get it to work with the sacred 2 version from steam?

Hi Danny, welcome to DarkMatters

Are you saying you're going to download the Steam version? I'm pretty sure that the steam version does not have the latest patches available for it.

Consider just ordering Sacred 2 Gold instead. It's a direct download. Gold comes with ice and blood as well :lol: If you're saying you have the steam version and want to add ice and blood to it, hopefully someone here has answer.

:P

gogo

Hi Danny, welcome to DarkMatters

Are you saying you're going to download the Steam version? I'm pretty sure that the steam version does not have the latest patches available for it.

Consider just ordering Sacred 2 Gold instead. It's a direct download. Gold comes with ice and blood as well :P If you're saying you have the steam version and want to add ice and blood to it, hopefully someone here has answer.

;)

gogo

yes I have already downloaded steam version did so a few months ago. Extremely bad move on my part :lol:

I had the steam version and I just downloaded the gold version from ads at top of site. I didn't even have to uninstall the steam version.

Edited by claudius