Frenzied Rampage and Demonic Blow not stack with % LL

With a %LL shuriken frenzied rampage and demonic blow gold mods life leach are not stacking with a %LL shuriken. When I don't use %LL I am getting the gold mod leach. Could just be a display bug?

Are you sure they dont stack? They just get added together into one lump sum of additional damage if you think you're missing the extra numbers.

Edited by Dragon Brother

My experience with +x life leech (runes) is that it stacks with % life leech on weapons. One number, boosted by the runes.

This might well be a different example.

The only thing I can offer is if you keep track of how often you hit, and for how much damage you hit on display, and compare the total life of the last opponent... well. It's just down to math. Hope that helps (though I suspect combat frenzy will set in making it difficult to keep track of damage & number of hits. ) Maybe record a video that you replay, and can pause at your leisure?

Or, just attack a monster without FR and then attack the same monster with it. If the additional damage goes up then no problem.

example:

I hit a monster with FR and get 22 leach damage. It lives because its a champion. I then hit it with NO COMBAT ART. 22 leach damage. That means I didn't get my leach from FR..

see?

With a %LL shuriken frenzied rampage and demonic blow gold mods life leach are not stacking with a %LL shuriken. When I don't use %LL I am getting the gold mod leach. Could just be a display bug?

The demonic mod and the shuriken leeches are two different kinds of leeches.

One is additive and the other a percentage. I can see the game getting conflicted on this, and maybe only letting one work?

:D

gogo

Well I just tested it several different ways and got the following results:

1. No lifeleech of any type equipped, frenzied rampage modded for it did 3 additional damage.

2. Equipped 26 lifeleech on a ring, frenzied rampage resulted in 29 additional damage (3+26)

3. Equipped 1.2% lifeleech shuriken, normal attack did 31 additional damage

4. Equipped same shuriken, used frenzied rampage and did 34 additional damage.

So from these results I'd say that the numerical lifeleech from the frenzied rampage mod does add on top of the %lifeleech and that maybe you are misreading one or both of the numbers on the screen claudius? It should work is all I can say.