Grim Dawn - PC

Cool.. Good to see some replies coming in. Since there doesn't seem to be a LOT of Darkies playing GD I think maybe the best way to organize will be directly thru Steam?

Maybe whoever wants to can PM me their Steam handle and I can send a friend request, and we'll take it from there... or if you want to add me, I am essjayehm on Steam, but I won't accept an invite unless it is obvious who you are (so just PM me, please).

Yeah I'm kind of surprised there is not more interest in the game......I put almost 1000 hours into it when it was still in Alpha and had only one Act ! I've taken a break from gaming for a bit but plan to get back into GD soon.

I sent a friend request to you...it should say it's from Knuckles but it might say rls0730 instead (not sure if it uses account name or profile name)

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm...maybe I should do the same....got sooo many hours in and soo much stuff....I can equip any new character to such a degree that the first 30 levels are no challenge.

Getting real close to MP time :D

• Like! 1

Hosting one now

Game Name: Dark Matters

Password: Knuckles

Made a brand new level 1

Edit: Steam decided to update and of course it crashed GD...so be a few secs and I'll have game back up

• Like! 1

Hosting one now

Game Name: Dark Matters

Password: Knuckles

Made a brand new level 1

Hmm I saw you in it, but when I tried to join it crashed and then disappeared from the server list :(

Edit: Saw your update, all's good :D

Edited by Ryanrocker

Me and Ryan played for a bit tonight....For a first go at MP it was pretty smooth...couple minor things I didn't like, for instance only one person gets credit for handing in the Slith Necklaces (unless you each have 3) but over all enjoyed it.

Have to re-arrange some keyboard bindings for MP but it was a good time

• Like! 1

Me and Ryan played for a bit tonight....For a first go at MP it was pretty smooth...couple minor things I didn't like, for instance only one person gets credit for handing in the Slith Necklaces (unless you each have 3) but over all enjoyed it.

Agreed, no real issues outside of certain side quests not sharing and key items not spawning twice in some instances. Pretty smooth and was fun to see another player on the screen killing mobs with you :)