People who says "can't help you right now" in Sacred 2 Quests

Whats up with the people who says "can't help you right now", am I soposed to visit them later or will they show up in other places?

Welcome to DarkMatter !

These are the employees of Ascaron that is part of the Epic Office Quest. link is here Epic_Office_Quest

Whats up with the people who says "can't help you right now", am I soposed to visit them later or will they show up in other places?

Welcome to DarkMatter !

These are the employees of Ascaron that is part of the Epic Office Quest. link is here Epic_Office_Quest

Thanks!

Fabulous Quest. We actually all did it online together, was one of the best online experiences I've had with my friends here. Schot split us all up, and we reconnoitered all later on, tracking down all the peeps. Was a great test of patience and skill...and some of the areas in the world just weren't all that easy and might dangerous.

Marvelous quest, and time with friends.

:)

gogo

Fabulous Quest. We actually all did it online together, was one of the best online experiences I've had with my friends here. Schot split us all up, and we reconnoitered all later on, tracking down all the peeps. Was a great test of patience and skill...and some of the areas in the world just weren't all that easy and might dangerous.

Marvelous quest, and time with friends.

:woot:

gogo

Need to run this again! :)