Looking for Cave in Cursed Forest Quest

Hi all,

Well I'm doing the Cursed Forest Quest and have gotten to the Legacy of the Mage. My quest log shows "Now that I have the Blood of the Eyes and the sulpher I should go to the cave".

So, Khormynth told me to meet him at the "cave" and I can't find him around any cave. There are 2 caves in the NE corner of the map and the cave that I first talked to him in. I've been to all of them and can't find him plus there is no white circle on my map telling me where to go.

Plus my quest log has disappeared for these quests. When I hit L, then chapter 1 shows up. Is there something I am missing to bring up the quests for the Expansion?

Thanks in advance for any help.

In the log book there is a new tab sticking out at the bottom, it contains all the new quests for both new regions. It is pretty easy to miss. See attached image.

bandIjournal.jpg

I would have known quest name when you posted on SIF if the main quest in Cursed Forest wasn't currently bugged for me.

Offtopic: IS the quest "Holidays at Lake Ader" meant to be a joke or something? It isn't very complex.

Edited by colif
  • 2 weeks later...