Ding! 36! Woohoo! That took a whole year.... Sheesh! :D Thanx for the happy wishes guys. :cow_white: Now I'd like to invite everyone to a concert. I gots yah all tickets to see the show. ^^

Look Me In The Eye Sister - Groove Armada (HD official)

I Happy Birthday!'ed earlier today, but it seems my pc was unwilling to effectively get it into the topic...

so a second Happy Birthday from me! :D

Edited by Arperum

Well. Well. Congrats again mon ami. Individual thank-you letters AND a super video. There must be a special award for someone like that. :thumpsup:

Happy B-day Schot.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hey hey D-mol. I did indeed. :)

Happy B-day Schot! :D

Cheers Kat man!

Happy birthday Schot

........must be getting close to running out of room for all the candles on the cake these days. :D

I've developed a strategy for that. Teeeeeeny tiny candles. So small not a one can count them, lol. Thanx Stubbs. ^^

I Happy Birthday!'ed earlier today, but it seems my pc was unwilling to effectively get it into the topic...

so a second Happy Birthday from me! :P

Ah, another post swallowed up into the mysterious DarkMatters void. I'm still trying to find that missing shoe of mine. :lol: The more wishes the better I say. Thank you Arperum!

Hi yeh Every 1. :)

&

Happy Birthday Schot. :D

Hope U have a Uber Duber Day. :yay:

Byeee 4 Now Suzie. :bye:

Woohoo! The lovely lady in pink. :D Thank you for the pink present Robyn. :heart:

Happy Birthday Schot! ;):dance2::dance::thumpsup:

Cheers Lord! How goes the North these days? ^^

Well. Well. Congrats again mon ami. Individual thank-you letters AND a super video. There must be a special award for someone like that. :resp:

Hahaha, I don't think they'd be able to get me off the stage. I'm glad you liked the concert Bondy. :D

ohhhh....thaaaaaaat book

Been using it as a coaster, book end, paper weight, fly swatter etc. Never thought to actually look inside it :thumpsup:

Happy Birthday from almost flood Manisnowba! :thumpsup: We celebrated by bailing our basements! :dance2:

May you have many more years of happiness, joy, and map making!

PS I used your map yesterday to navigate that durned Seraphim Island Cave complex. It's still being used, and still a great help!

Go Schot! Go Schot! It's your birthday! ;)

Edited by FrostElfGuard

ha, the neighbors just looooooove to spoil him. Last night, this mom upstaris who loves cooking for us two deprived bachelors showed up with two pots of hot food, plumes of steam wafting delicious curried goodness our way. Potato curry with marinated stewed beef in a spicy tomato sauce, rice pilaf with roasted coconut shavings.

bradbday2.jpg

Ahhh, bdays forever I say

:crazy:

gogo

Happy Belated Birthday ! :cool::woot::)

Hope you had a cool time....

If you are feeling partied out :sick: then have some virtual marinara sauce with cookies :chef:

Homebrews if the party is still going ;):bounce: