Boss Respawning

I'm wondering does anyone know how you can make the boss monsters respawn, or if this is even possible. I am guessing it would require the changing of quests, to make the boss monster quests repeatable, as most of the bosses are quest related. (Saying most might be pushing it a bit but as there are quite a number of dragons which are not quest related). Of course by respawn I mean Diablo 2, Titan Quest, etc. boss respawn, not respawning as in undead respawn (that would just suck)

Regards :thumpsup:

I think you have to open a game in Free (not campaign) server and the bosses will be there.

Thanks

I have done this before (to get two boneslicers), if all else fails this probaly the best solutions, but it would be cool if you could get bosses to respawn just like normal monsters.

I think you have to open a game in Free (not campaign) server and the bosses will be there.

Thanks

I have done this before (to get two boneslicers), if all else fails this probaly the best solutions, but it would be cool if you could get bosses to respawn just like normal monsters.

I try to keep a free play oblisk (the res/teleport thingy) active by a boss I want to kill. I have been switching it between gryphon and colassus. (sorry for terrible spelling)

Hi Sanekur,

you can search for your bosses taskcreature id in the quest.txt and set him to "persistent = 1,". (Simply look up his id in the creatures.txt and search for creature = [Number you found], in the quest.txt)

That should do it.