Dowry - Broken quest

There is a quest in the desert at one of the villages inbetween Tharum & Khorum - the village with a oasis next to it. At this lake there is a quest to help a guy rescue a girl from some guards. After you do this you have to go see her Father in the village and kill 3 henchmen. According to quest log, this is where quest ends.. but it doesn't, instead what I normally get is a circle appearing down near the cliff face inbetween Twitty Tister and the coast - it is marked as TT but I know it isn't as it is showing in wrong place. If you go here, you get attacked by 3 guys. Next unlinked part is near the southern entrance to Tharum where another 3 guys attack, and the final unlinked part is near the res shrine just before the Scorpion boss. This part is to kill another 3 guys. Upon killing these 3 it links (finally) back to the Father in the village.

I know quest name is Dowry but it doesn't show in the log. It has been like this for a few patches now. Not sure if CM team can look at it?

Swamp used to be my favorite place to hang out, now its a close call with Cursed Forest. Or should I say, the werewolves part... you can have the skeletons, and spiders.. oh, I will keep those olms as well :D

While I have you, does CM patch fix the sudden death bug in Crystal plains? Would really love to do some of those quests without risk of unknown death.

Can you also please accidentally make the minions in Desire for Unity immortal? It would make that quest at least possible. :)

Edited by colif
Swamp used to be my favorite place to hang out, now its a close call with Cursed Forest. Or should I say, the werewolves part... you can have the skeletons, and spiders.. oh, I will keep those olms as well :D

While I have you, does CM patch fix the sudden death bug in Crystal plains? Would really love to do some of those quests without risk of unknown death.

Can you also please accidentally make the minions in Desire for Unity immortal? It would make that quest at least possible. :)

I hope I fixed the sudden death in the crystal plains. (Huge CC reflection issue with one type of boars.) It will be included in the next release.