I've been a busy little bee

Dave made the mistake of telling me that if I was able to get enough money together, that I should go ahead and start the guild. When will that man learn heheheeh :cool:

TheDarkRose.jpg

The Dark Rose is up and running :) I'll hand it over to Dave when I see him next, but until then I doubt that he'd mind if I invite some lovely people from DM heheh Look for me ingame (NiteShadow) to get a guild invite. Actually MSN or PM might be your best shot. Well whatever works.

Suz I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow. Gogo, I saw that you expressed an interest in the other Luna thread. If you decide to make a toon before the big guy gets back, let me know and I'll get ya added :chef:

hehheh This is when the fun really starts :bounce:

Edit: I should have added this earlier :sick: The guild is on the Eclipse server

Edited by Trillain

Hi yeh EVery 1. :)

Ooo WOW that's Uber Duber News. :)

& Jen Met up with My Ikle Mage Suznami, to Enroll her into the New Clan. :D

Byeee 4 Now Suzie. :)

I logged in last night and created a new character "HechiceroDelLoco" but I was lost after that. I will have to spend some time reading the instructions and learning the key maps. I have been playing Sacred2 so much any other game is completely new to me.

:) If you have MSN, add me (Trillain@aol.com) and I can help you out a bit. There is a tutorial that can help you out a bit too. Look for the blinking light bulb icon under your mini-map. Or if you let me know when you are ingame, I can help you out there. Just let me know what works best for you.

Ooh I should have added this at the top of the thread, but that is what I get for posting at 2am. What server are you playing on? The guild is on the Eclipse server.

Edited by Trillain